THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't guess I'll be too upset if I'm not able to snag the Masters

Since I'm only kickin out 225$ for 1 Kobe IX this year I can tuff it out and scout other CWs

Though the new blues already have my attention..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1978  

And Nike really needs to get the NBA account, those All Star uniforms are tuuuuuuurrible

Originally Posted by mgc232  

nike doesn't do too well with all-star stuff either though. yikes
Touche, bruh. LOL

Oooweee!

If The Terminator was Hooping on Good Day... he'd get his Triple Double in THESE. 
nthat.gif

I gotts say I'm digging these ALOT More than the Master P's.

Almost like this years, Flyknit "Sulfurs"... just wish they were LOWS. smh

I still have my doubt on copping the Highs, but these are So Sleek, I might just be able to Rock them with Pants and just cover up the top portion.

That tongue doesn't look as goofy when they're laced up, right?
laugh.gif
Yea, but do you want to Lace them Boys All the Way Up like you going to War, CASUALLY...?

NAH.

So the Dilemma still remains... but they just might be a good look Underneath some Jeans or Chinos. Jury's still out.

That tongue doesn't look as goofy when they're laced up, right? 
laugh.gif
Yea, but do you want to Lace them Boys All the Way Up like you going to War, CASUALLY...?

NAH.

So the Dilemma still remains... but they just might be a good look Underneath some Jeans or Chinos. Jury's still out.
Personally I would.  If that's the way that they'll look good on ME I will do that and put them under some Khaks or some Jeans.  It's not like the tongue is thin and the laces will strangle your ankle.  I don't think any body will roll up their jeans either I think that was just for the purpose of showing the shoes.  Hopefully some guys in line dont kill each other over how they are wearing them not the shoes..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom