THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Smh this thread just became a gif fest
835057774.gif

tongue.gif

What Nick Young had to say about the shoes after the game.

“Well, it fits around your ankle really well,” Nick Young said. “It was my first time wearing high tops on court in a while, so I had to get used to it, but the shoe is great to play in. I really enjoyed playing in it.”

“It’s going to be the shoe of the summer, I think, because it’s a shoe you’re going to be able to wear on and off court,” said Young. “It’s definitely a next-level shoe.”

Last edited:
What Nick Young had to say about the shoes after the game.

“Well, it fits around your ankle really well,” Nick Young said. “It was my first time wearing high tops on court in a while, so I had to get used to it, but the shoe is great to play in. I really enjoyed playing in it.”
“It’s going to be the shoe of the summer, I think, because it’s a shoe you’re going to be able to wear on and off court,” said Young. “It’s definitely a next-level shoe.”

Swaggy P says you can wear them on and off court? Hypebeast approved?

835057774.gif

The lifestyle are sitting though....They've had them for a few days and I'm the first person to buy it.

No hype at all, glad it was the easiest buy of the year.

Cool, I thought they might be $130 or more. Glad that's not the case but I'll be picking up a pair when they go on sale.

I have a birthday coupon that expires February 7.  Anyone know if it would work to buy a sneaker the first week of February, and return them on the 8th so that I don't lose out on my discount to put towards the masterpieces?

With the coupon to get the price to below $100 was nice. Better than when Feb 8th comes and I'm dropping $225 plus tax for the masterpiece. That price is 
sick.gif
. I remember when heads were complaining about Jordans in the $180s, but now they say $225 and we dont even flinch.
Repped for that throwback!!!! Unphased Mamba

Are y'all talking about the lifestyles holding up on court? :lol:

They're called lifestyles for a reason . Better off getting some old hyper dunks or something

Back
Top Bottom