THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
835057774.gif

YES.

IF YOU THINK WEARING AN ALL STAR SHOE THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE IS BETTER THAN MAMBA HIMSELF THEN THERES NO HELPING YOU

THERES NO WAY THAT WOULD EVER BE THE ALL STAR SHOE. EVER. NEVER EVER.

HOW IS SWAGGY P WEARING THEM VS THE HEAT THE PERFECT STAGE???

The player is injured and has been all season...THERE IS NO "PERFECT STAGE"

I'm not saying they are the ASG pair, I'm just not so blinded by mamba sauce to not see that Kobe's situation is not ideal for showcasing performance sneakers.

Watched game on tv, from afar they look great, up close pics they look like robot feet.

They are dropping around the same time as the release of Robocop so...

Last edited:
Real glad that sir-sneakerton kid went to bed. must have school tomorrow....

That being said very happy with how nick young considered it an honor to debut them.

Love how the shoes looked on court.

Makes me respect him more.
still cant get past the nickname tho 
laugh.gif

as much as i like the kobe 9 i don't see myself rocking these casually. i would on the other hand ball like crazy in them they seem like they would be really comfortable.

These shoes have so much potential but I just can't get past the messed up back and built in elite sock. they shouldve extended the flyknit pattern atleast near the ankle, or added more carbon fiber...... and like I said NO sock thinkg. Then you could add your own socks and make the shoes even better looking. That said I'm still gonna get whatever color way Nick young is wearing.

No point in going back and forth at each other about if those are the ASG or not. The truth is none of us know yet. It's a fairly unique situation in how the shoe is being introduced so there is lots of unanswered questions as if right now. No need to argue.

There really is no better person to debut them other then swaggy p
The highs still aren't for me....but the lows will be :smokin :smokin

I wonder how the Jordan XX8 sold...i would think that would be a precedent on making another "extremely" high cut shoe. And just going off public reception and on court time....didn't seem like too many people were into the XX8.

Last edited:
So are all Flyknit versions going to be Elites?

And have they announced a Flyknit low yet?

I vaguely remember skimming through a list of colorways and dates but i forgot where it went or if it was even in this thread

I'm really considering getting a pair on the 8th of February. The only issue I am having is the $225 MSRP..smh. Do you guys think these will be hard to get on niketown.com? Also, what other stores will be carrying these? Are these shoes limited??

Masterpiece will be highly sought after limited general which will resemble a kobe qs release.select Hoh and nt

Back
Top Bottom