THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Since the Elite lows are kaput, what do you guys think would have been nice (besides more MC)?

They did the Moonwalkers, Beethovens, and Thrillers. So keeping with the music theme...what should they have released?

Definitely a blue-based (Miles Davis?) and a black-based shoe, for sure.

2 day shipping on my X-Mas pair and they still haven't left Memphis 
mean.gif

Time for me to find myself some moonwalkers
try looking around footlocker/house of hoops/champs stores. I live somewhat close to 3 or 4 malls and I keep seeing the moonwalkers in atleast 1 store every time I go. Not sure of the sizes they have because I've personally never been interested in them, but you might have a good chance finding them too depending on where you are.

Polyester is hard to shrink...but I managed to take my XXL Lebron HOL hoodie and wash it in extra hot water and nuke it in the dryer and now I've got an XL
smokin.gif

Mine are at my destination facility. They still could have been here today if NDC was on top of their game haha
Man, I think that's worse.  Knowing they are in your city and you can't do anything about it, lol.

Someone's trying to sell the Mamba moment iD on *bay for $4,000.... the iD option didn't even sell out as fast as the round 2 MC...

Last edited:
Kind of mad I didn't pull the trigger on the Mamba Moments
Me too but I'm still pissed they didn't just release an official shoe smh

You ALWAYS pull the trigger and figure it out later on those types of releases. 

I usually take that stance but I decided to sleep on em literally and woke up to them out of my cart
Same thing happened to me. ID'd them and kept them in th cart and then they were swooped out.

Yeah, you better cop those MP's before they dry up. One of the 5 best Nike (including JB) releases this year IMO. These will be highly sought after for years to come. 

Man I know still trying to find a deal for sub 500. Might have to drop more than I want to
I'm tryna get in that sub five hundy but man there just isn't any product. Nike HAS to come through with a restock.

--

I'm in for the What The's at whatever but if $225 I need my connect to come through. But they're showing $275 still on the mobile launch calendar
View media item 1327914

Last edited:
IMO, if $50 is that big of a deal.....you don't want the shoe and need to realize that it's just your addiction making you think that $225 is acceptable.  
laugh.gif
 This price was NEVER ok....we just pay it because there have been cw's that we enjoy.  

But it is stupid to charge $50 extra simply because of the WT moniker. There's literally nothing different between this an the other elites and on top of that they don't even integrate any of the other colorways into this shoe outside of a lazy put together of the labels on the inside of the tongue.

But it is stupid to charge $50 extra simply because of the WT moniker. There's literally nothing different between this an the other elites and on top of that they don't even integrate any of the other colorways into this shoe outside of a lazy put together of the labels on the inside of the tongue.
Didn't you know that the flyknit they used was ultra rare?? 
laugh.gif

Nah I know what you're saying, and it does suck. I'm just looking at it from a perspective of what most of us do on here anyways, which is throw money at a new release dang near every week when we don't actually need it.....I just feel like when $50 is the deal breaker for some people, they can probably EASILY live without it. 

If someone wants to take a stance against their price raising shenanigans, then I hope you are consistent with that (which I doubt)....especially if you are buying Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom