THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So WTKs are listed $225 here 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-01/kobe-9-elite-what-the

but they're $275 on the calendar launch page 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch

Just finished chatting with a nike rep, she was clueless as usual and wasn't sure with her answer. She said they will be $225 at first and then she changed her answer to $275 when I gave her the link to the calendar launch page.

It's 225 on both of those now

Edit: 225 is a lot better and if that is the price they just got even harder to get.

Last edited:
After awhile you won't even care. Think about shoes you wanted two years ago, you probably don't even care anymore. Same with these. There's always a new one on the horizon.
smokin.gif
I agree with that. I have been seriously pissed a few times not getting something in my cart, or missing a release cuz I was out of the country, or whatever.

But over time it doesn't bother me and the next release grabs my attention. And really, my tastes have changed over time, and a few things I was salty over in hindsight I would have ended up not wearing.

Generally. A couple things have bothered me a long time after the fact, but most stuff I'm over almost immediately. The good thing is if you really need it, you can always get it, just for more money.

Yea for some shoes time works, the Masterpieces will hurt.  I am contemplating paying re-sell before they dry up and I don't do re-sell lol. 
Yeah, you better cop those MP's before they dry up. One of the 5 best Nike (including JB) releases this year IMO. These will be highly sought after for years to come. 

Yeah, you better cop those MP's before they dry up. One of the 5 best Nike (including JB) releases this year IMO. These will be highly sought after for years to come. 

Man I know still trying to find a deal for sub 500. Might have to drop more than I want to

Back
Top Bottom