THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike releases moved to 10am EST, just got the tweet! No more 4am releases for me!!!

Wait, let me get this straight.
All Nike releases will be at 10am EST from now on or just WTK 9

Last edited:
Hold up howd you get her to give you a shirt for free?

Gumbos look good with the lace swap.

Kind of sounds like she suckered you into buying that shirt. :tongue:

I kid....I kid.
I'll tell ya, y'all taking your own on-foot pictures, you the real MVP. I can't pull off any decent shots.
The tee wasn't only NOT free but it went for $35. $35 for a dang tee!!!! Anyway I grabbed it with some reward points.
And I hear you on the chick, I mean we texted and all but It don't mean a thing. For now :wink:

Last edited:
I like how peeps take jabs at somebody then jumps right into talking about shoes. Like they were not talking trash a couple sentences ago. Then the generic back to the shoes.

Damn. I just did that.

Last edited:
I'll tell ya, y'all taking your own on-foot pictures, you the real MVP. I can't pull off any decent shots.
The tee wasn't only NOT free but it went for $35. $35 for a dang tee!!!! Anyway I grabbed it with some reward points.
And I hear you on the chick, I mean we texted and all but It don't mean a thing. For now :wink:

I feel you. Pretty girl can make us do about anything. Lol.

Since the fundamentals the xmas cw is the best of the batch and only pair I've scooped, guess it's a wrap on the highs if WTK are the last cw

Thanks for the pics @byukid  ! 
I like how peeps take jabs at somebody then jumps right into talking about shoes. Like they were not talking trash a couple sentences ago. Then the generic back to the shoes.

Damn. I just did that.
Right? I'm still waiting for Bruno to show us all how to dress and look cute

KB24 confirmed & shipped my order today on the Xmas 9's, for anyone wondering if order were going through.

Looks like my last pair of 9s will be those EMs
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom