THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Me too but I'm still pissed they didn't just release an official shoe smh

An "official shoe" would've had images leaked prior and would've taken away the surprise element. Nike would've had to begun production on these in the summer and they were probably hesitant to make an future guess and investment depending on Kobe's health. 

It was easier just to put up a quick iD option and let production begin the day after he passed MJ. Just my thoughts....
Just like the IDs they could have waited to start production after he passed MJ. Then there are leaks. There were no leaks of the IDs because they didn't start production until those first sales went through. As they were a special edition Nike could have said shipping will be 3 weeks after purchase, just like the IDs. People aren't used to that and are used to the ID wait time but I'm sure people would have understood. Then everyone gets the same shoe not different soles and different tongues and different linings. One commemorative complete design.

Watch that video on them above it will change your opinion a little. Night wing always does a good job. That hidden Kobe logo with the flywire or whatever on the sides lining up with toe box was a really cool touch

Size 10 gone
frown.gif

Hey everybody,

that's my first post on this site :wink:

Received my 9s Christmas yesterday and wore them today for the first time 
happy.gif
 Definitely an eye catcher, lot of people looked at them 
happy.gif

They look really nice. Also the swoosh is reflecting nice in the light. But did not expected the laces to be so bright, maybe gonna change them 

Well, I got my Xmas in as well. They are legit, love em. Found out that the highs arent so bad as far as looks go.

Repped on that.  Saw them releasing on kickz on the 1/1/2015, but was able to get my size here.  Hope to avoid customs, but thats the risk you take!  Thanks again.
Oh my... Just received my Christmas 9s and now already the WT are releasing. 
nerd.gif
 My family won't be amused 
roll.gif
  But means another chance for me to get them, probably kickz won't have a lot of them in Europe. Even the WT Lebrons were gone in seconds, had no chance. 

Hoped for pics of the ASG Kobes before I try to buy the WT. Hopefully they won't be as beautiful as the Gumbos. 

What length laces would you guys go for these? Never owned a pair of Kobe 9s before. And the laces in the pics look very very bright. I might swap them with black when they come in depending how I like it in person

Oh my... Just received my Christmas 9s and now already the WT are releasing. :nerd:  My family won't be amused :rofl:   But means another chance for me to get them, probably kickz won't have a lot of them in Europe. Even the WT Lebrons were gone in seconds, had no chance. 
Hoped for pics of the ASG Kobes before I try to buy the WT. Hopefully they won't be as beautiful as the Gumbos. 

ASG Kobe pics are already out. Check the 10 thread.

225 I'll bop them what the bobes :lol: jk

But here in cali they would have been 300 after taxes so that 50 makes a huge differences.

Back
Top Bottom