THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

They are not even remotely in the same class as the Gumbos. IMO
I agree 100%. The ASG 10 is much better. IMO.
It+would+serve+her+right+lobster+ain+t+cheap+_79cbecad7d53d6a956242ed86f101b1c.gif

Sorry fellas but that GITD sole is a bad look IMO. Ruined what otherwise was a good shoe. I'm one of the few who love the ASG 10 so far.

Last edited:
Finally found the Details for a good price at this point in time 
pimp.gif

Shout out to @descry   
wink.gif
  Can't wait to get them in!

I think I'm done with the past releases unless I can get the Legacy for the low outlet price 

Sorry fellas but that GITD sole is a bad look IMO. Ruined what otherwise was a good shoe. I'm one of the few who love the ASG 10 so far.
I agree! I hated the Green GITD sole on those. If the sole was black they would/ve been perfect, or even white GITD.

I agree! I hated the Green GITD sole on those. If the sole was black they would/ve been perfect, or even white GITD.
ASG CW is supposed to be over the top. The green sole is what pushes it there. My number 2 pick for the IXs. After MP.

(not counting HTM or NRG releases)

All this talk of the masterpieces drying up made me jump on one when I could get one for 400 shipped today. That and having the red vipers on the way for under retail makes me not miss sleeping in on the Christmas'. Got the KDs already and they were my favorite of the Christmas shoes this year.

Trolling why? I've been leading the 9 Elite charge since day 1 in this thread. I don't like my shoes glowing in the dark. Bad look for a adult IMO. I like the 10 ASG better. Don't know what else to tell you guys.

Last edited:
Finally found the Details for a good price at this point in time :pimp:

Shout out to @descry
  :wink:   Can't wait to get them in!

I think I'm done with the past releases unless I can get the Legacy for the low outlet price 

for sure. hooked you up with a few surprises too bruh.

thanks for taking these and adding to my fragment fund.

Last edited:
Personally, I would put the MPs and Details ahead of the Xmas but I agree with you mostly. The Xmas are insane in person.

I saw both the MP's and Detail's in person. Both are very nice shoes, but the Xmas just takes the cake for me. I'm definitely going to search hard for my size now before it's too late.

Last edited:

But we haven't even seen the BHM for the 9 series yet.
I know, but I didn't expect the WT to drop on the 1st at kickz until today. Expected the 10/11th January as a release date in general and by then there would have been circulating pics of the BHM. At least I hope so . 
ohwell.gif
 Cause at the moment I'm planing to cop only one of them, bought to much sneakers in the last couple weeks :wink:

Back
Top Bottom