THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man I still don't know if I wanna cop the Christmas Kobes, they look nice. I've spent too much on shoes lately lol

You're going to kick yourself if you don't cop the Xmas Kobe. Saw it today in person and it blew me away. I have to have it now myself. No question. :smokin

You're going to kick yourself if you don't cop the Xmas Kobe. Saw it today in person and it blew me away. I have to have it now myself. No question.
smokin.gif
Not to re-open that can of worms, but based on the X so far, I'm going hard on the IX's here at the end. Glad I got the Candy Cane. And MM.

Not to re-open that can of worms, but based on the X so far, I'm going hard on the IX's here at the end. Glad I got the Candy Cane. And MM.
Exactly what I'm doing.  I'm splurging big time!  I usually stayed locked in the Bron threads but I haven't seen a shoe I want since they launched the XII.  Unless the X has a similar Elite, it's going to be a pretty dry Spring for me so I want to make sure I have plenty of Elites to wear lol 

you can have these 9s, Nick has on the target practice ZK1s. So ill. that was my first pair of kobes.

howd your pair arrive so soon? I just got an email saying they just started mine
frown.gif
You haven't frequented the ID thread much have you? Haha, just busting balls. Dudes have been getting in pairs all week. Lots of really good looking iterations of the MM in there.

Exactly what I'm doing.  I'm splurging big time!  I usually stayed locked in the Bron threads but I haven't seen a shoe I want since they launched the XII.  Unless the X has a similar Elite, it's going to be a pretty dry Spring for me so I want to make sure I have plenty of Elites to wear lol 
This years Brons have been weak for some reason, I usually pick up a couple here and there.. but haven't picked up any 12s yet.

howd your pair arrive so soon? I just got an email saying they just started mine :frown:

You haven't frequented the ID thread much have you? Haha, just busting balls. Dudes have been getting in pairs all week. Lots of really good looking iterations of the MM in there.

Awwww nope I mainly just come in this one. I gotta get in there. I'm hella jealous now hahaha

Yeah, I just figure I'll be taking it easy next year, well, easier than this year anyway.

Kobe's are the only sig shoe I have copped regularly for several years, so a big disappointment so far re: the X. Will just be a few specific silos next year for me, what with the III on the bench and Kobe's looking doubtful.

Yeah, I just figure I'll be taking it easy next year, well, easier than this year anyway.

Kobe's are the only sig shoe I have copped regularly for several years, so a big disappointment so far re: the X. Will just be a few specific silos next year for me, what with the III on the bench and Kobe's looking doubtful.
At least there's still hope for the Kobe X high

Well, maybe the Elite will be a high top. It's easy to forget that the 9 started with Elite highs, then EMs, then Elite lows.

But seriously...that kobe X is not looking good. But I've got all the 9s I need. I'll wait to see the BHM and will cop those psychedelic EMs eventually.

Just opened my Xmas joints, phenomenal. Even with the camo candy cane sole. Every Elite I get I'm still impressed with, and I have a few.

Need some help with sizing info, would going half a size up feel alright in the elite high? I've had tts brave blues and they've felt alright, but I found a pair of details I might grab that are only a half size above my true size. Would they feel drastically loose, or would they feel about the same? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Need some help with sizing info, would going half a size up feel alright in the elite high? I've had tts brave blues and they've felt alright, but I found a pair of details I might grab that are only a half size above my true size. Would they feel drastically loose, or would they feel about the same? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Well...you be the judge. You say you've worn your true size. Did they feel loose?

The Highs are known to have extra space in the toebox (height). This would only increase along with the length. And although they're high tops, you can still get heel slip. Granted, with some thicker socks and a good lace-up, your foot will be contained. But depending on the money you're dropping...I'd be inclined to recommend staying true to size.

This also happened to me when I cleaned them with the Jason Mark cleaner. I managed to get rid of the purple dye by taking a cold damp rag and rubbing the areas that is effected. Make sure the Flyknit doesn't get too wet, I think the fabric that's underneath the flyknit bleeds when wet.
Happened to me too. Didn't know what it was
View media item 1329680
Just opened my Xmas joints, phenomenal. Even with the camo candy cane sole.
Still waiting for my Christmas pair to come in but I saw some cat wearing them at the gym yesterday and I actually complimented him and I never really give someone daps on their kicks. But when I saw them in person I was shocked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom