THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike needs to leak the real Low's so these ******s who keep posting these pics stop getting attention from the ******s running these blogs.
its probably coming soon with all these starting to surface... maybe... then again probably not.. who knows :lol:

Last edited:
Like I said, Complex is trash in NT but everywhere else, they'll take that as real news.

Sad but we are in a world where tabloids rule the world.

Won't believe those are the lows/mids until there's a angled photo looking down into the insole. 
nerd.gif
 We're a month away man...

lol i'm remembering the prelude 6 first leaked images.... I bet fox news even covered that one!

those couldn't be the low cut, you can see the sutures missing at the back.

don't think nike would release the high cut with 9 stiches at the back and the lows with just 2

View media item 733848

obviously just the hightop folded down
yellow circle: the change in texture in the high is the exact cut of the "low" making it a perfect folding point
blue circle: you can see the grayish material pushed up on the laces in the high while in the "low" it seems like empty space under the laces, because the tongue is stuffed inside the shoe
red circle: a real mid/low would have an upper lacehole like the kobe 4

The one difference is the "low" has speckling on the midsole/carbon fiber up till the toebox area and the masterpieces don't. A subtle difference, and I could be trippin, but maybe they are lows? Idk, bottom line lol.

Ah well there we have it, I was disproven already haha. Thanks though, I guess that pic on the left must've been an early sample of the masterpieces.

Man I wish the BHM was a nine nike rode the **** out of the 8s, unless they drop a SS BHM lmao wouldn't be suprised at all

No way nike is gonna spend all this time promoting the masterpieces and preludes then just launch a random pair a week before at least I don't think so IMHO

No way nike is gonna spend all this time promoting the masterpieces and preludes then just launch a random pair a week before at least I don't think so IMHO

Prelude 8s will be LAST 8... Why release the Ninth then a BHM 8?? Makes no sense at all imo

I was asking. IMO nike uses the EM for the BHM and waits until later. (Sort of like Area 72 Foamposite) but not that long.

Man the BHM theme/colorway is so sick this year. Reminds me of the venom ivs. I just hope they use the EM Low for it. As great as the colorway is, I wont be buying if they are highs.

Back
Top Bottom