THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Smh man. Well the 7 and 8 elites sat. I'm hoping these will be the same.

If these are prelude numbers, I'm not even gonna try Bruh smfh

Idk how yall can tell those aree highs with the tongue folded down

How yall know they even fold down in the first place?

Idk how yall can tell those aree highs with the tongue folded down

How yall know they even fold down in the first place?
Go back a few pages and look at earlier pics. The Collar is Sock-Like Mesh Material... it can be easily folded and you can spot the Shozoku Logo on the Tongue shoved down in between the Laces.

Plus the OBVIOUS Fact that if Nike is going to do a Low, they're definitely not chopping the top off and selling it as an Identical Low-Top.

But hey, if we see Better Angles and it's Not BS... so be it. But even look at the last pic bro... You can see the back of the Collar peaking.

Some stuff is just flat out OBVIOUS, bruh. It's 2014... don't fall for the Okey-Doke
grin.gif

^^^^ THIS!!!

Clown fooled a lot of people thou. Guess he didn't have nothing better to do with his time. :smh:

Last edited:
The masterpieces are supposed to be a GR I imagine right? Or does nobody know yet.

Anyways, were a little over a month away fellas. Let the countdown begin
pimp.gif
Watch Nike release the Masterpiece in somewhat limited quantities at first just to get people wanting em more. Then 2 weeks to a month later they will restock or pop up again and be easy to get....

Watch Nike release the Masterpiece in somewhat limited quantities at first just to get people wanting em more. Then 2 weeks to a month later they will restock or pop up again and be easy to get....

Riiiiiiight...because that happens sooooo often doesn't it?

(Sarcasm)

There's another pic but it's kinda suspect too(huikinleung on IG)
unless the whole upper surrounding the ankle was folded into the shoe it's a low top, aesthetically the shoes side facing us would be bent if it was folded over, also wouldn't the tongue be semi scrunched up, personally it doesn't matter to me but the old the upper is folded does not sound correct, improbably the upper is inverted.

Yea that pic lookd convincing, if those are real, it would be interesting to see how they compare to masterpieces

If those lows are real they look dope.  And with all the possible color combinations with the flynit, looks like there will be so many different colorways/styles released between the lows, and highs.....get your wallets ready

If those are really the lows I really dig em, may let everyone else cop the highs if there is no real performance benefit

Last edited:
I really hope none of you guys who have been here for YEARS are not falling for these pics man... come on now lol..We know damn well those are NOT the lows.

i don't think we'll see the flynit lows until spring..

EM lows first (next month) along with the high flynits.

actual low cut
STILL, Not Convinced, bruh. 
eyes.gif

Until they quit taking pics from them same Dumb Far Angles... they can STOP ALL THAT.

It's like all they do is take a new pic from the same style perspective, pulled the tongue up a bit & yall back on board. LOL

And NIKE would never do a Low Top of the EXACT Same Shoe on a Signature Line..... when is the last time they've done that??? On JB Retros?

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. And if I AM... then shame on me for giving them False Credit and I guess I'm saving money this year, as well.

STILL, Not Convinced, bruh. :rolleyes

Until they quit taking pics from them same Dumb Far Angles... they can STOP ALL THAT.

It's like all they do is take a new pic from the same style perspective, pulled the tongue up a bit & yall back on board. LOL

And NIKE would never do a Low Top of the EXACT Same Shoe on a Signature Line..... when is the last time they've done that??? On JB Retros?

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. And if I AM... then shame on me for giving them False Credit and I guess I'm saving money this year, as well.

Im sorry bro but these looking to be the official flyknit lows from the look of the laceholes and the ankle cut if anything i wonder whats the difference in weight

Told yall those are the actual lows, i have an odd feeling the highs dont fold down at all, you can see the shozuku cause im guessing the logo is on the tongue of the lows aswell

Sometimes i feel NT is too skeptic
1. I doubt they would make the exact same color way as the masterpiece for the lows.

2. you can clearly see in the one pic that the "sock-like" area is folded down.

3.... Those are just definitely the high's folded down. End of controversy. 
roll.gif

That's how I felt about this low. We've seen lows similar to their high counterparts but not to the extreme like this. It's the same exact shoe with the top missing for 200$. Either it's not real or the laziest low ever made by Nike.

Back
Top Bottom