THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Something ain't right :nerd:

Agreed.

If they're going to offer the same exact c/w's in both the high and low, why would anyone buy the more expensive, and possibly more limited high?

Unless those are just samples

...or actually folded down like ppl are saying. Lol

Can't wait for the 9s 
indifferent.gif

Looks like I may be getting my first pair of Kobe's. I am loving the Flyknit.

I was iffy on the Kobe 9 because I didn't know if I would be able to pull them off.

I was on the cusp of buying DS Playoff 12s until I clicked on this thread. I don't need anymore confirmation. I'm getting these.

I just hope they don't make these OD limited man. Just give us a GR please

can't wait for the lows

pic from weibo
Folks... they absolutely pushed the tongue down and folded the upper in if you look closely.
yup, a real shoe of that cut would have an extra lacehole up top

laugh.gif
 at people for thinking this is real

like out of every colorway ever the picture of the lows is the exact same cw and the highs 

Those can't be the FK lows. I can't believe folks would spend 200$ on them. There the consolation prize for those who strike out on the masterpiece. Wouldn't be caught dead in em. Top model or nothing.

Yes indeed. I have a thing for the first CW of any new sig. They are must for the serious collector IMO. Yes I wear my shoes but I also buy from a collecting standpoint. If not for the highs these would be a day 1 purchase. No doubt about it. The shoe itself is sick, it's the existence of the high that kills these. If they are the real lows.

Last edited:
The masterpieces are supposed to be a GR I imagine right? Or does nobody know yet.

Anyways, were a little over a month away fellas. Let the countdown begin :pimp:

I hope if those are really the highs they can be folded down that easily they are so dope!
it will depend on if it can stretch enough to fold outwards, you wont be able to fit your foot in if you fold the ankle area inward like they did in the picture 

Back
Top Bottom