[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

See Me Now is a real dope song, dudes sleepin on it.

That tracklist looks real good to me, he shouldnt have anybody featured on DIAND though even though I mess with Rozay. Im still excited for the album.Ye is in a increadible zone rightnow.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I pre-ordered the deluxe from Amazon and I'll just illegally DL the iTunes bonus tracks. Ever thought of that guys?
laugh.gif
Bunch of people who wasn't gonna buy the CD complaining about what they're gonna get

Sounds like a plan. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I pre-ordered the deluxe from Amazon and I'll just illegally DL the iTunes bonus tracks. Ever thought of that guys?
laugh.gif
Bunch of people who wasn't gonna buy the CD complaining about what they're gonna get

Sounds like a plan. 
pimp.gif
or i could DL the whole thing

Originally Posted by tooreal23

laugh.gif

Sounds like a plan. 
pimp.gif
sounds like a plan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

laugh.gif

Sounds like a plan. 
pimp.gif
You could also do that. Which leaves you no room to complain
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by cartune

Can someone explain whats so quote worthy about that "sista" line
Word.
nerd.gif
Nothing at all, made me laugh the first time but it's nothing to talk about
False.

In short, It speaks to the afrocentric ideal of copying or supporting "white culture" and norms to "fit in" and be accepted rather than choosing a name that more directly reflects the lineage of black people and their collective identity...
Um. What? Someone translate this....
Basically from this pseudo intellectual post he's saying black people (sounds like he's talking about all of them) should not be aspiring to be white and adopt "white" culture and should strive for a culture many have never known, won't ever be able to accurately know, and go with their roots as opposed to black American culture.

Oh, I understand...

Gonna cop on itunes, buy the actual CD and then maybe trade it in at FYE for Wayne's I'm Not A Human Being (haven't heard it yet)

I suggest doing the same for a CD you wanted to cop but haven't yet

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Gonna cop on itunes, buy the actual CD and then maybe trade it in at FYE for Wayne's I'm Not A Human Being (haven't heard it yet)

alien.gif
Why?

*scratches head*

You can't be serious right?

....right?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Kanye said this... Kanye said that...

Yeah he said only 2 Good Friday tracks.... lies
He said Bon Iver was on 9 tracks... lies
what else did he say?

This is why I'm honestly surprised to this day he hasn't missed a good friday yet
pimp.gif
for that.

But I'm not excited for this album at all. We've heard the verses for All Of the Lights, We've heard Lost in The World which is TERRIBLE. We've heard Runaway, Monster, So Appalled, Power, Devil in a New Dress... and instead of making DIAND better... he throws Rick Ross on it??
roll.gif
I like both monster and so appalled but they are VERY feature heavy.

I appreciate Kanye doing the Good Friday thing and giving me something to look forward to every week....but unless he proves me wrong on the Leak, I won't be purchasing this album. And I've bought EVERY Kanye album so far on release date... even with downloading the leaks weeks in advance.

I just hope I'm proven wrong...
smh @ dudes still hatin on ross. Kanye made #@*$+$$ PAUL WALL sound good on late reg. 

These two winged beings below sure do look a lot like the being on top of Kanye in his original banned latest album cover
eyes.gif
 *Eh, it's just a coinky dink...I am reachin*
laugh.gif
(sarcasm for laymens)

kanye-wests-banned-album-cover-5764-1287358845-2.jpg

Originally Posted by awwsome

Why complain about the album when we get new top tier music every week and a collab album with Jay-Z?

We're hearing tracks by CRS
Ye, Mos, and Lupe
Mos, Ye, Raekwon
Push, Ye, John Legend, Cudi, Banks
Ye, Hov and Push
Hov, Ye and Pete Rock

Son made a film....

Do you understand that this is just an amazing time?

Ye is just putting out art regardless of format

Those who are focusing on the album are missing the point, just enjoy the exhibition.

QFT,

Kanye is doing something nobody has NEVER done.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by awwsome

Why complain about the album when we get new top tier music every week and a collab album with Jay-Z?

We're hearing tracks by CRS
Ye, Mos, and Lupe
Mos, Ye, Raekwon
Push, Ye, John Legend, Cudi, Banks
Ye, Hov and Push
Hov, Ye and Pete Rock

Son made a film....

Do you understand that this is just an amazing time?

Ye is just putting out art regardless of format

Those who are focusing on the album are missing the point, just enjoy the exhibition.

QFT,

Kanye is doing something nobody has NEVER done.

I mean, that music would leak anyways....

The film.....Moonwalker anyone?

When the !@$@ is this gonna go up to pre-order on the UK iTunes, I'm fed up of being behind all the damn time
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the lack of Consequence anywhere in G.O.O.D. in the past few months
We can def agree on that. Seems he's getting that Rhymefest treatment. I'd take either over Cy hi hyphy or w/e the !%%% his name is

Originally Posted by Master Zik

30t6p3b.gif
at the lack of Consequence anywhere in G.O.O.D. in the past few months
We can def agree on that. Seems he's getting that Rhymefest treatment. I'd take either over Cy hi hyphy or w/e the !%%% his name is
Funny you mention Rhymefest.  He's currently running for Alderman here in the Chi
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom