[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Diego

Kanye West will be on Hot 97 today dropping bombs with Flex at 7PM.

Damn I'm gonna have to leave class early for this
nerd.gif

I dont get why Consequence hasn't been on any songs either? I rather him than CyHi..

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

30t6p3b.gif
at the lack of Consequence anywhere in G.O.O.D. in the past few months
You might need to hear one of his latest joints called 'Man Purses' for answers to why he's been absent.....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Kanye said this... Kanye said that...

Yeah he said only 2 Good Friday tracks.... lies
He said Bon Iver was on 9 tracks... lies
what else did he say?

This is why I'm honestly surprised to this day he hasn't missed a good friday yet
pimp.gif
for that.

But I'm not excited for this album at all. We've heard the verses for All Of the Lights, We've heard Lost in The World which is TERRIBLE. We've heard Runaway, Monster, So Appalled, Power, Devil in a New Dress... and instead of making DIAND better... he throws Rick Ross on it??
roll.gif
I like both monster and so appalled but they are VERY feature heavy.

I appreciate Kanye doing the Good Friday thing and giving me something to look forward to every week....but unless he proves me wrong on the Leak, I won't be purchasing this album. And I've bought EVERY Kanye album so far on release date... even with downloading the leaks weeks in advance.

I just hope I'm proven wrong...
smh @ dudes still hatin on ross. Kanye made #@*$+$$ PAUL WALL sound good on late reg. 
How exactly does that work? Did he channel Kanye or something? I'm sorry but that was just a really dumb statement....

Originally Posted by Master Zik

30t6p3b.gif
We can def agree on that. Seems he's getting that Rhymefest treatment. I'd take either over Cy hi hyphy or w/e the !%%% his name is
He's not a part of the new G.O.O.D. music roster, same thing for GLC.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Master Zik

30t6p3b.gif
We can def agree on that. Seems he's getting that Rhymefest treatment. I'd take either over Cy hi hyphy or w/e the !%%% his name is
He's not a part of the new G.O.O.D. music roster, same thing for GLC.
I know...thus my sadness with the whole situation.

After looking at a page and a half of this thread, I'm glad I've stayed out of it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear with each album the Kanye riding gets more intense.  Really, you guys need to expand your musical tastes if you think he is doing something that has never been done before.

We're not talking about music in general though, we're talking about Hip Hop.

I'd love to see you name another rapper that's done this before.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

After looking at a page and a half of this thread, I'm glad I've stayed out of it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear with each album the Kanye riding gets more intense.  Really, you guys need to expand your musical tastes if you think he is doing something that has never been done before.
you added so much with this post.

Kanye Riders > Kanye Rider Haters

Russell with the work, we was like the four horsemen
Rick Flair with the flame, I'm motherfn gorgeous
Woooooo!!! As the gold wing doors lift
karate kid crane kick, no Jaden Smith

PUSH!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom