[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

BEEN TRYING TO TELL YALL ABOUT PUSH TON KEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"What's a 'Black Beatle' anyway? A @++*%+' roach. I guess they got me sittin' in @++*%+' Coach."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Im a Kanye Stan but my dude Pusha is just disgusting.
This.

Also nice to see from Ye's end +!%$ is cool regarding the Dip Set thing, never knew Don C. and Cam were that cool.

laugh.gif
@ Cam and Don being "best friends." interesting..

Pusha needs to go ahead and drop whatever crack rocks he's sitting on. i've waited years for this..

glad Ye dropped that annoying voice for the this interview...he sounds like himself again

interview was dope...freestyle was mean!!!

Can anybody say G.O.O.D Music doesn't have the best line up in the industry right now ?

Didn't think so.

What was up with Flex and his awkward ### segment on Ye's "pics"?
Son was like yeah I had to post those up on the blog
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h2]George Bush Responds To Kanye West[/h2]Tuesday, November 02 2010 10:55 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Five years after Kanye West called out former President George Bush at Hurricane Katrina telethon, Dubya tells Matt Lauer that he was so appalled by Ye’s comment. The full interview airs on NBC November 8th at 8pm.
“It was one of the most disgusting moments in my Presidency. He called me a racist. I didn’t appreciate it then. I don’t appreciate it now. It’s one thing to say, ‘I don’t appreciate the way he’s handled his business.’ It’s another thing to say, ‘This man’s a racist.’ I resent it, it’s not true.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

[h2]George Bush Responds To Kanye West[/h2]Tuesday, November 02 2010 10:55 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Five years after Kanye West called out former President George Bush at Hurricane Katrina telethon, Dubya tells Matt Lauer that he was so appalled by Ye’s comment. The full interview airs on NBC November 8th at 8pm.
“It was one of the most disgusting moments in my Presidency. He called me a racist. I didn’t appreciate it then. I don’t appreciate it now. It’s one thing to say, ‘I don’t appreciate the way he’s handled his business.’ It’s another thing to say, ‘This man’s a racist.’ I resent it, it’s not true.

Back
Top Bottom