[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

184866829.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1848668291.jpg

Well....super duper excited to see 'See Me Now' NOT included and hopefully, that garbo doesn't show up as a bonus. Outside of that, a little disappointing to know that I've heard half of the album. The good news is that I don't think I've heard the BEST half of the album ...

bummed that i dont see chain heavy and mamas boyfriend on there
glad i dont see "see me now"

still pretty excited for this album

looking forward to how he mixes the songs like all of the lights to make em different

So it's:

1 Dark Fantasy
2 Gorgeous
3 Power
4 All of the Lights (Interlude)
5 All of the Lights
6 Monster
7 So Appalled
8 Devil in a New Dress
9 Runaway
10 Hell of a Life
11 Blame Game
12 Lost in the World
13 Who Will Survive in America?

Plus whatever bonus tracks they sneak in I guess.

Now we just gotta see what the 5 covers will be. Im guessing they'll be 5 George Condo Paintings. So far i've seen 3

1. "Banned" Painting

Spoiler [+]
kanye-west-banned-cover.jpg

2. King Kanye

Spoiler [+]
dtf.png

3. Cartoon Runaway Ballerina. Not sure if that might be a cover though although he used the real ballerina for the art of the runaway single

Spoiler [+]
600px-Kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Now we just gotta see what the 5 covers will be. Im guessing they'll be 5 George Condo Paintings. So far i've seen 3

1. "Banned" Painting

2. King Kanye

dtf.png

3. Cartoon Runaway Ballerina. Not sure if that might be a cover though although he used the real ballerina for the art of the runaway single

since when has it been confirmed that the king one was one of the covers? thought that was just a rumor

I haven't said they were confirmed just guesses I have, The 1st one is basically confirmed by Kanye himself and the 3rd one is the one they have on Amazon. The 2nd one I guess because of the King theme he's had since he started with Power. Although there is another artwork of the same painting without the crown that i think might be more of a real version but who knows.

calikev34 wrote:
bummed that i dont see chain heavy and mamas boyfriend on there  
He said after the movie premiered that those are 2 of the 3 bonus tracks

From my understanding, the picture from Power is a cover also (head w/ dagger in it)

GOOD Friday track called 'The Joy.' 
Would post the picture but not trying to get banned. 

Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield, and Cudi on the track. 

I really wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting the q-tip, premo and pete rock beats as good friday songs or as tracks on that Kanye & Jay album (if that even ends up releasing).

edit: damn I typed this out two hours ago and forgot to post it until now and look what he posts on twitpic in the meantime
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom