[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nah, Time is just always negative.
laugh.gif
Hes a critic.. dude is very particular about music...

But dude is negative about his own music

So wen he comes by every thread to be "negative" on something; thats jus how dude is..

People should just expect it
laugh.gif

I'm just saying, 93.8% of the time you're voicing your displeasure with something. I'm not saying you're wrong...but that's just what I see here and on Twitter.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
how is that negativty/hate?

i cant say what i feel about the "album" unless i just love it to death like yall huh?

@##* outta here...

this *%%$@ really just asked how is that negativity/hate though? ok, the hating part is objective but you're post was CLEARLY negative... let's revisit

- they could put Jesus on see me now and that song would still suck...

yup that's not negative/hate AT ALL riiiiiight
-i just know i better get a mixed and mastered version of dont look down... best song and its not even on the album?!
indifferent.gif

yup that's just your opinion... still negative
- i already gave up on this album... it was good as a concept to go with the visuals but other than that, outisde of a few songs, its worthless...

PURE hate, why should anybody take YOUR opinion serious? like what you say is the gospel or something
laugh.gif

*%%$@ why are you even in this thread if you think the album, which is what this thread is about, is worthless? are you trying to make all the people who think this joint is dope change their opinion or something? i don't get it... oh yeah i do... you're a hater

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by tyisny

um lets see

Dark Fantasy -check
Gorgeous - Snippet
POWER- Check
All of the Lights - Drake version which i will leave on the official anyway
Monster - Check
So Appalled  - Check
Devil In a New Dress - Check (based off Runaway he didnt change a thing)
Runaway (feat. Pusha T) - Check
Hell of a Life - Check
Blame Game - Snippet
Lost In the World - Check
See Me Now  - Check

So yeah actually i do will he probably make smaller changes and tweaks to songs sure, 9/10 his OG version of songs are better so unless he hoaxed itunes 10/12 tracks are out and ready to download
Did you miss the fact that the iTunes track list is missing 1 or 2 songs though?

And I wouldn't be surprised if certain songs were drastically altered to make the album flow better.

I feel what u saying about altering the tracks but unless Ye changed the lyrics on these joints then I basically know damn near the whole album word for word. I feel swindled
laugh.gif

THIS
That is why i will be downloading this album and not buying it.  Sorry kanye my "worse quality" "no art having" FREE download will be fine for me

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
how is that negativty/hate?

i cant say what i feel about the "album" unless i just love it to death like yall huh?

@##* outta here...

this *%%$@ really just asked how is that negativity/hate though? ok, the hating part is objective but you're post was CLEARLY negative... let's revisit

- they could put Jesus on see me now and that song would still suck...

yup that's not negative/hate AT ALL riiiiiight
-i just know i better get a mixed and mastered version of dont look down... best song and its not even on the album?!
indifferent.gif

yup that's just your opinion... still negative
- i already gave up on this album... it was good as a concept to go with the visuals but other than that, outisde of a few songs, its worthless...

PURE hate, why should anybody take YOUR opinion serious? like what you say is the gospel or something
laugh.gif

*%%$@ why are you even in this thread if you think the album, which is what this thread is about, is worthless? are you trying to make all the people who think this joint is dope change their opinion or something? i don't get it... oh yeah i do... you're a hater
if a song sucks a song sucks... thats not being negative or hating...
maybe u have a different definition of the word... just because something sucks doesnt mean im negative... it means the #!%* sucks... 

what in the hell was negative about the dont look down line?

what makes u think i give a +*#* about what u think of my opinion? i posted cuz i wanted to get my thoughts out... im not tryin to discourage anyone or anything like that... yall are stans...

its a discussion board where we talk about topics... 

yall want every post to be
pimp.gif
eek.gif
OMG 
eek.gif
... thats not the way life works... if i dont like somethin i have the freedom to say so...

u dont have to reply to my posts... u dont even have to read them... u can ignore like a couple other BANs have...

but u getting mad over how i feel about somebody else's music makes u look like such a +$+*#... 

nobody's mad cuz... everybody knows you're a hater but you don't think you are so EVERY post where someone calls you out you give paragraph length responses and call people "stans" because they actually like the music they comment on... you got it cause God forbid your "opinion" doesn't get heard/read
laugh.gif

clown +$# *%%+#

yea u mad...

its ok...

i type line by line so to an idiot it may seem as if they are paragraph length responses...

and i dont call u stans because u like the music... its because yall like it no matter what it sounds like...

kanye could #@%$ in his hand, slap u with it, and release it on cd... ud go buy it

and i dont call u stans because u like the music... its because yall like it no matter what it sounds like...

kanye could #@%$ in his hand, slap u with it, and release it on cd... ud go buy it

lol what? you make so much sense and your opinion on music is that of a gods... i bow before thee

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

is it me or does "don't look down" suck?
It's you.

laugh.gif
 maybe so. I'm glad it won't be on the album.

Nah I'm with you... "Don't Look Down" did nothing for me...

So far I can't decide between "Christian Dior Denim Flow" and "Good Fridays" for best G.O.O.D. Friday track.

Originally Posted by Butters14

Nah I'm with you... "Don't Look Down" did nothing for me...

So far I can't decide between "Christian Dior Denim Flow" and "GOOD Fridays"  for best G.O.O.D. Friday track.

I
laugh.gif
'd.

"Don't Look Down", "Christian Dior Denim Flow", and "So Appalled" definitely occupy 3 out of the top 5 G.O.O.D Friday songs.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Kanye tweeted that the runaway film will be included when you buy the album.

Like that's gonna excite anyone
laugh.gif
Only reason people watched it was to hear the songs.

Back from "Banned" Camp, i'll just say that...I'm happy its new Kanye...but I like the feeling of hearing it all brand new and all at once.

I wish it was longer but in the days of heavy downloading, he isn't the only artist resorting to having shorter albums. Look at Rick Ross for example. Dudes said the same thing when Teflon Don came out... There are several other artists following this now. Especially established people. Up and comers need all the songs they can latch onto I guess. I guess they figure, why put all that music out when it'll leak and take away from profits anyways? The people will love you just the same so just make an album of songs they'll already know and love...

It sucks but I think its just a sign of the times.

^ I think artist like Ross & Kanye released music and the songs blew up unexpectedly. The general public received the music really well, so they said, f' it...I'm throwing this on my album, or label heads said f' it, your putting this on your album. Labelheads like sure things. I personally don't mind having heard a lot of the music before the release date, I just try not to play anything out. 

if a song has wack verses the song sucks... and since so appalled has a swizz beats verse, a rza snippet, and a cyhi verse ur claims are officially false...

Back
Top Bottom