[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

So appalled ain't what you making it out be pimpin. This album is a huge disappointment in my opinion. I'm trying to compare them to his older stuff, but damn b, even 808's sounds better than this. In my opinion at least.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

So appalled ain't what you making it out be pimpin. This album is a huge disappointment in my opinion. I'm trying to compare them to his older stuff, but damn b, even 808's sounds better than this. In my opinion at least.

at least im not the only one let down... 

I dont care about hate or arguing with anyone or anything,  i just wanted to say that i cant *#+$+% wait till the album version of gorgeous is playing in my whip...that is all. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Welp either way for those who missed all the G.O.O.D Friday tracks i compiled them all and combined them with a few of the singles and snippets.
tumblr_l9xd69EUKG1qcx731o1_500.jpg

1)Dark Fantasy
2)Take One for the Team (Feat. Keri Hilson, Pusha T & Cyhi the Prince)
3)Power (Feat. Dwele)
4)All Of The Lights (Feat. Drake)
5)Monster (Feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Bon Iver & Nicki Minaj)
6)Good Friday (Feat. Common, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson)
7)Runaway (Feat. Pusha T)
8)Hell Of A Life
9)Lord Lord Lord (Feat.Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Raekwon & Charlie Wilson)
10)Devil in a New Dress
11)Blame Game (Snippet)
12)Lost In The World (Feat. Gil Scott-Heron)
13)Don't Look Down (Feat. Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco & Big Sean)
14)Christian Dior Denim Flow (Feat. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie)
15)Gorgeous (Snippet)
16)So Appalled (Feat. Jay-Z, RZA, Pusha T, Swizz Beatz & Cyhi The Prynce)
17)Runaway Love (Remix) (Feat Justin Bieber & Raekwon)
18)Don't Stop! (Feat. CRS)
19)Power (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z)

Ready for Itunes and tagged properly
http://www.mediafire.com/?ev19lk8p0q8yo7w
PROPS

One time, just one time I'd like to wae up on a Friday morning to a GOOD Friday track. I'm tired of waiting til the wee hours of the night for a track that isn't even all that.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

The difference between you and Hendrix is that Hendrix is not on this side of the internet for hating anything and everything that is discussed.
Thats his opinion, aint nobody going to throw stones at him. You on the other hand have gone out of your way with hundreds upon hundreds of posts of pure negativity. Then you make wild ignorant claims like "I already gave up on this album", son the damned thing aint even come out yet. YOU went out of YOUR way to listen to everything before it was packaged in a final product, now you claim to be disapointed. Aint nobody to blame but yourself.

I almost feel like you dont even give yourself a chance to like something. No wonder you always end up with the same opinion.
Usually when normal people dont like something they tend to stay away from it, looks like you do the complete opposite of that. 

Originally Posted by Diego

The difference between you and Hendrix is that Hendrix is not on this side of the internet for hating anything and everything that is discussed.
Thats his opinion, aint nobody going to throw stones at him. You on the other hand have gone out of your way with hundreds upon hundreds of posts of pure negativity. Then you make wild ignorant claims like "I already gave up on this album", son the damned thing aint even come out yet. YOU went out of YOUR way to listen to everything before it was packaged in a final product, now you claim to be disapointed. Aint nobody to blame but yourself.

I almost feel like you dont even give yourself a chance to like something. No wonder you always end up with the same opinion.
Usually when normal people dont like something they tend to stay away from it, looks like you do the complete opposite of that. 

im a huge kanye fan... and he said himself that good friday songs werent gonna be on there so of course i listened...
its not like the album is gonna be complete garbage or anything but it dont think its gonna live up to being a kanye album... like i didnt really care for graduation like that but it had some amazing songs...

its not out but when uve heard 90% of something im sure u can form an opinion... if i dont like %%!% 3 songs that are out now and theres only gonna b 3 new songs or something that leaves me with 50% that i may like which isnt a good album... 

it doesnt take that long to figure out if u like something or not...

im a huge kanye fan... and he said himself that good friday songs werent gonna be on there so of course i listened...
its not like the album is gonna be complete garbage or anything but it dont think its gonna live up to being a kanye album... like i didnt really care for graduation like that but it had some amazing songs...

its not out but when uve heard 90% of something im sure u can form an opinion... if i dont like %%!% 3 songs that are out now and theres only gonna b 3 new songs or something that leaves me with 50% that i may like which isnt a good album... 

it doesnt take that long to figure out if u like something or not...
This right here is why I'm let down. I think he got caught up in tryna be all artsy and whatever and got lazy so he just figured he'd throw in stuff we already heard cuz he knows the fans will eat it up anyway. I want the CD/LR Ye back where we actually get the full 80 minutes to a cd with songs we haven't heard already (aside from radio singles)

man I like what Kanye is doing right now... I lost him in that autotune 808s stuff but this is back on track. Its not quite College Dropout (Never will be again, one of the best albms of all time) or late reg. but its still hot. Def a store cop.

BTW Don't Look Down was one of the hotest G.O.O.D. Friday songs yet (only behind D.I.A.N.D. imo) so chill.

So apparently someone posted pictures of 'Ye's HEY! all over the interwebz. Amber Rose had to be the culprit here lol

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

One time, just one time I'd like to wae up on a Friday morning to a GOOD Friday track. I'm tired of waiting til the wee hours of the night for a track that isn't even all that.
I feel you. I have given up. I just DL when I wake up on Saturdays
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Butters14

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

is it me or does "don't look down" suck?
It's you.

laugh.gif
 maybe so. I'm glad it won't be on the album.

Nah I'm with you... "Don't Look Down" did nothing for me...

So far I can't decide between "Christian Dior Denim Flow" and "Good Fridays" for best G.O.O.D. Friday track.

Christian Dior Denim Flow.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

frown.gif
tired.gif
i woke up to MOTM2... so basically %++% good friday this week 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

frown.gif
tired.gif
i woke up to MOTM2... so basically %++% good friday this week 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Welp either way for those who missed all the G.O.O.D Friday tracks i compiled them all and combined them with a few of the singles and snippets.
tumblr_l9xd69EUKG1qcx731o1_500.jpg

1)Dark Fantasy
2)Take One for the Team (Feat. Keri Hilson, Pusha T & Cyhi the Prince)
3)Power (Feat. Dwele)
4)All Of The Lights (Feat. Drake)
5)Monster (Feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Bon Iver & Nicki Minaj)
6)Good Friday (Feat. Common, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson)
7)Runaway (Feat. Pusha T)
8)Hell Of A Life
9)Lord Lord Lord (Feat.Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Raekwon & Charlie Wilson)
10)Devil in a New Dress
11)Blame Game (Snippet)
12)Lost In The World (Feat. Gil Scott-Heron)
13)Don't Look Down (Feat. Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco & Big Sean)
14)Christian Dior Denim Flow (Feat. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie)
15)Gorgeous (Snippet)
16)So Appalled (Feat. Jay-Z, RZA, Pusha T, Swizz Beatz & Cyhi The Prynce)
17)Runaway Love (Remix) (Feat Justin Bieber & Raekwon)
18)Don't Stop! (Feat. CRS)
19)Power (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z)

Ready for Itunes and tagged properly
http://www.mediafire.com/?ev19lk8p0q8yo7w
Thanks
I just listened to all of these and more than half are worse than awful, I expected more out of this CD. Some songs are really good but then others should have never been released. I think the whole GOOD Fridays idea was a terrible idea and ruined his album

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I want the CD/LR Ye back where we actually get the full 80 minutes to a cd with songs we haven't heard already (aside from radio singles)

yeah... 75% of CD was out wayy before it came out... pretty much just like this here joint lol

I ain't nobody important nor do I pretend to be

but people who are talking about this GOOD FRIDAY might be

All Of The Lights. Second single.

I can only hope

Back
Top Bottom