[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield, and Cudi on the track. 
2iqluu8.gif

255l1ud.jpg

Is the song online yet? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

184866829.jpg

so the last song doesn't look like it says see me now
See Me Now is a bonus track and I hope there's some others as well...Graduation had Bittersweet, Good Night and the Can't Tell Me Nothing remix as bonus tracks in some countries didn't it?  Hopefully Mama's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy make it on there.

mad.gif
@ the tracklist

i feel cheated. i already heard half the album. why can ye put new tracks over the tracks he already leaked?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

mad.gif
@ the tracklist

i feel cheated. i already heard half the album. why can ye put new tracks over the tracks he already leaked?

Those songs that were leaked weren't finished though. Just like most Kanye leaks they all end up different on the albums.

Im not even trippin on the tracklist, Kanye hit us with so many free joints and will continue to until X-mas.....

This Good Friday thing is better than any damn mixtape......

U guys complaining need to stop....Did it ever cross your mind that Kanye might just release "Chain Heavy & Mama's Boyfriend", as GOOD Friday tracks?

I believe there's about 8 good friday/saturday tracks left that are coming out.......

let the album be the album.  i'll take the music any way he wants to push it (album, his site, mixtape, etc).

i'm just going to end up burning my own version with MBDTF + GF tracks.   no big deal.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

i'm just going to end up burning my own version with MBDTF + GF tracks.   no big deal.
TRUE.

Christian Dior Denim Flow & Don't Look Down......for sure will be in my mix.....

"She in her Birthday suit, Cuz of the damn Cake"

roll.gif

WoW......  

"......Hennesy, a Bad !*@!%, & a bag oF Weed, the Holy Trinity"        DAMN, he went IN

Song was decent... nothing special. Which, when you have Hov and Curtis Mayfield on the track, is a major disappointment. I'll give it a couple more listens and see if it grows on me.

Joy is cool
But Jay's verse 
pimp.gif

Did any1 else get the ol school Jigga vibe from that verse?cuz thats the vibe i got.. it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(nh) 

*Kanye Shrug*

Back
Top Bottom