[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick
mad odd that the sign says k.west on that album cover, and im pretty sure that's the original
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wow

the video made all of the songs make sense if that makes sense...

the music by itself still aint *%%# imo (for the most part... few exclusions) but it makes perfect sense with the video...

dont look down shouldve ended it... and should be on the album...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

that joint with what sounds like John legend is just too dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes. "Blame Game" was the best track I heard tonight followed Closely by "All of the Lights" (love Rhianna on it) and "Gorgeous". Those three tracks were incredible. I know I'll be playing those a lot when the CD drops. And was it me or did "Dark Fantasy" almost sound RZA inspired.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

that joint with what sounds like John legend is just too dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes. "Blame Game" was the best track I heard tonight followed Closely by "All of the Lights" (love Rhianna on it) and "Gorgeous". Those three tracks were incredible. I know I'll be playing those a lot when the CD drops. And was it me or did "Dark Fantasy" almost sound RZA inspired.

RZA did help produce it

I'm a big Ye fan but I can't lie that was weird as %%#@.
The imagery was amazing, the music craaazy, but the acting and storyline, I don't think I can call it a short film.

Ima take it as just something to watch the music to..

Also YE!!!! If he wants to branch into different fields of art, understand strengths and weaknesses! He could be a sweet director, and I know it's HIS film and all.. but even he knows he can't act for %%#@!!!!

Was a nice watch though.

'nd Salita was definitely looking good.

I thought the Runaway film was really nice. The music and imagery in that was 
pimp.gif

I'm pretty pissed that he basically did confirm that tracklist.. I wouldn't have listened to those GOOD Friday songs if I knew they were going to be on the album
mad.gif

Thats pretty cool that 'Ye just showed up to that small concert.

I remember being at the Cudi concert last week hoping that when his part for Erase came on he'd pop out ha ha

i get why kanye wanted to make a movie

even back in 06 when he helped with The Black Album he was always talking about these are scores to a movie

dude has always made music like it was a score

now he finally made a movie to go with his music

so when you judge it you have to keep that perspective in mind

Back
Top Bottom