[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

on_line.gif
gone in 60 seco

Well Power had some extra stuff added to the beat, maybe that will make the CD

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What possible changes could he have done to these songs to say that we haven't really heard the tracks that are in the tracklist

It's just his way of saying he got to lazy to do anymore songs
roll.gif

Really though, where are Chain Heavy, Mama's Boyfriend, and Sweat on My face?

I think it's time some of you realize that there's a very significant line between Kanye back then and present day Kanye.

Like it or don't, but accept it and stop expecting College Dropout always.

He just said Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend might be on the album, if not then bonus tracks in the Q&AI mean I'm slightly disappointed in the tracklist, but there's no point getting mad at him if that's what he felt was the way the album should be when you yourself went ahead and listened to stuff ahead of time. Exception being the good friday tracks because most people listened to them assuming they weren't on the album.

not even gonna front

i liked AOTL better when it was up tempo and had that outta control sound

but ive yet to heard the whole completed song so ill have to hold off before i make a judgement

but the one with Ri sounds kinda slow and i hope he speeds it back up

penny for your thoughts type %$%@ i guess

this interviewer is AWFUL

dude cant even ask a follow up question and Kanye cant answer a question

you gotta stay on this dude and keep him focused or dude will just ramble and ramble

smh

when he mentioned that Jay EP i was hype and the interviewer was like okay next question

weak

Originally Posted by tooreal23

this interviewer is AWFUL

dude cant even ask a follow up question and Kanye cant answer a question

you gotta stay on this dude and keep him focused or dude will just ramble and ramble

smh

when he mentioned that Jay EP i was hype and the interviewer was like okay next question

weak
kanyeshrug.gif

Originally Posted by OGLoc

How this @@$@# a worse actor than Diddy, though? 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah he should just stick to rapping and producing. movie was trash. didn't make any sense and weird as hell. but the songs playing during the film was hot. what's the name of song that was playing at the dinner table? right before Kanye started playing the piano. That joint was too dope
pimp.gif
. I could imagine how that sound in the whip on blast. straight piff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

What did Sway ask/say that got Kanye all flustered? I didn't catch it.

He said something like "We about to go to Brooklyn and see a performance" thats when he got all like that.
I think that was it.

Back
Top Bottom