[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

this sheep is so damn random 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what I expected. I enjoyed it.

It's a 34-minute film and people want Citizen Kane.
30t6p3b.gif

The plot was fine. It was a tale as old as time, really.

All of the lights is going to be the song of the millennium. Word to 2k

The film is dope
pimp.gif

I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am. That film pretty much confirmed that tracklist is legit.

Let's just pretend for a minute that All of The Lights and Lost in the World hadn't leaked early, we still would have already heard Power, Runaway, Devil in a New Dress, Monster, and So Appalled. Thats 5 out of 11 songs!

And its cool that he gave us a preview of the album, but at the same time theres always something nice about knowing when it leaks there are tracks you haven't heard yet, and then playing them for the first time... looks like we won't get that at all with this. I'm hoping he has an ace up his sleeve and is hiding something from us, otherwise I'm going to be pretty upset.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah man, I'm just about the same amount of disappoint as I was when you flaked on going back to the Driveway.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yeah man, I'm just about the same amount of disappoint as I was when you flaked on going back to the Driveway.

At least I didn't claim to be about that life
roll.gif

'Ye claims he is the great musical being of all time....
grin.gif

It was cool. Those people calling it Thriller need the Deion baby powder slap. If anything, it was closer to moonwalker.

roll.gif
@ ya thinking all of the songs in Runaway is on his album. Trust me, Ye' has something up his sleeve man

lmfao, if you didn't laugh at how horrible this was you're a D-rider.

this is from someone that had Kanye Source interview taped to his wall before Blueprint 1 dropped

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfao, if you didn't laugh at how horrible this was you're a D-rider.

this is from someone that had Kanye Source interview taped to his wall before Blueprint 1 dropped

This

There's this dude who's an NTer, I won't name names, he lives in my town and I'm friends with him on facebook.... STAYS making d-riding statements about Kanye in his status'. Like really?

I've been a fan of him since before College Dropout, but there are some things of his I just have to SMH at....

I don't think people realize this is not a movie or show type of thing 
This is basically a extended video of some the songs on his album 

So when you compare it to anything keep that in mind 

and @ the people crying about the track list remember not everyone downloads a song ye put out every Friday to some people all those songs are new 

Back
Top Bottom