[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Don't look down
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Tryin to burn all the Released songs real quick anybody have the Runaway Love remix with Raekwon and Kanye Parts only?
woahhh rae got on it???????
nerd.gif
......i need a link 
laugh.gif

I think people are getting confused lol im talking runaway love the remix to beiber song not Kanyes Runaway

How do yall listen to the leaks and still enjoy the album in it's entirety when it drops?
...Dudes be downloading unmixed songs /snippets/ web rips, I don't get it. I rather wait

kanye kinda lied and said they wouldnt be on the album... cant even blame em this time...

songs are weak anyway...

Originally Posted by rhester

How do yall listen to the leaks and still enjoy the album in it's entirety when it drops?
...Dudes be downloading unmixed songs /snippets/ web rips, I don't get it. I rather wait

same here. I like to support my fav artists by buying their albums. and if I do buy an album, I like to pop it in the CD player and hear it for the first time to get the full listening experience. you dont get that if u listen to all the leaks. but like I said before, if that really is the final tracklist, I will not be buying this album. I'm not paying for music when I already heard half of the album 3-4 months in advance. even if the album versions may be slightly different.

just listened to "hell of a life"

its
pimp.gif
but it sounds unfinished. i hope its on the album
also, "dont look down" is now my favorite G.O.O.D Friday track

here's my top 5

-dont look down

-christian dior flow

-so appalled

-lord lord lord

-devil in a new dress

Dark Fantasy  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't Look Down 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell of a Life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone else think that Big Sean sounds like Drake on DLD? 
eyes.gif

You talking to the dudes who had a tv rip of a song on repeat. Dudes are savages
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Dark Fantasy  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't Look Down 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell of a Life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone else think that Big Sean sounds like Drake on DLD? 
eyes.gif

I kept telling myself the same thing lol

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You talking to the dudes who had a tv rip of a song on repeat. Dudes are savages
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yesssss i said the same thing lol

This song opening up Runaway is
pimp.gif

I haven't listened to any G.O.O.D Friday song since I'm So Appalled.

Back
Top Bottom