[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Im gonna bet he's about to announce on his twitter he doing a secret show.

LOL @ the mean facepalm Kanye gave Sway

There's a concert going down called the Brooklyn Bowl in NYC tonight. It isn't a secret show, I believe CyHi is one of the performers so 'Ye was going to make a guest appearance.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This dude about to put on a show in Brooklyn or something?
nerd.gif

What animal do I have to sacrifice for some info?

kidding

edit: Wish I was up on this info. before.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's a concert going down called the Brooklyn Bowl in NYC tonight. It isn't a secret show, I believe CyHi is one of the performers so 'Ye was going to make a guest appearance.

Oh okay, well there you go.  Wish I lived in the city.  

If Ye' didnt react the way he did, most people wouldnt have even really caught on to that...

But I aint even mad at the tracklist no more...
He seem like he in a zone where he wanna make music and put it out...
So I'm down. FULL Hov x Ye' album. What?!?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

not called the brooklyn bowl. it's AT the Brooklyn Bowl.

Fools Gold 3 year anniversary party, and A-Trak and CyHi are there. old DJ, new G.O.O.D music? yeah, 'Ye is gonna be there. oh, and NT's favorite DONNIS too lol

Ye said on his twitter that he remixed all of the songs that leaked or were previously GOOD Friday tracks. Calm down.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

not called the brooklyn bowl. it's AT the Brooklyn Bowl.

Fools Gold 3 year anniversary party, and A-Trak and CyHi are there. old DJ, new G.O.O.D music? yeah, 'Ye is gonna be there. oh, and NT's favorite DONNIS too lol

Hip Hop's Ne Yo

Originally Posted by treewing

Ye said on his twitter that he remixed all of the songs that leaked or were previously GOOD Friday tracks. Calm down.

said this 100 times but dudes want to be ignorant
tired.gif

You guys do know there is a version of LITW CDQ (Time Frame 5:54) that leaked a while back right?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

You guys do know there is a version of LITW CDQ (Time Frame 5:54) that leaked a while back right?

PO
I would think so.

I liked the video a lot. Who the hell is expecting first class acting? For what it is, it's very good IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom