[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I need the full master version of all of the lights, blame game, and hell of life. Those songs are so
pimp.gif

From the spot I go it looks like its just an advance leak. Prolly just the tracks you hear from the Runaway "Movie" I havnt even watched it, but I heard it has like 7 or 8 Tracks from the Album on it. So someone prolly just ripped the audio from it and threw it together

Why was that interview so contrived? Sway talking 'bout colors & symbolism, as if he was a 'Ye puppet. The chairs & the bouquet.

Once again, I still enjoy the music, and even the mini-film, but everything else is beyond extra.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Why was that interview so contrived? Sway talking 'bout colors & symbolism, as if he was a 'Ye puppet. The chairs & the bouquet.

Once again, I still enjoy the music, and even the mini-film, but everything else is beyond extra.
...because he knew who he was talking to 
eyes.gif

celebrities control/agree to what they can be asked...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

"All of the Lights" (featuring John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna & Elton John)

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

No drake? I thought Drake was on the 1st leaked snippet

The music in the movie "Runaway" was excellent, and the cinematography was above average for a first time director, BUT overall the film was atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom