[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I just watched Runaway over again. And kanye really does take everything to another level man. If he isn't the best artist of our generation than I don't know who is.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by debs 168

somebody needs to make an mp3 from the runaway movie where kanye is playing on the mpc.
http://usershare.net/j8r8ehxcpylp
thx.
pimp.gif

During the hubbub leading up to Kanye West's fifth LP 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,' one thing that has been mostly overlooked is the actual tracklist. Well, iTunes has posted the official list and it might surprise fans for being heavy on leaked cuts and free G.O.O.D. Friday material. The album, available in stores and online on November 22, features 11 songs and the Beyonce-featuring summer jam 'See Me Now' as a bonus track, although Ye revealed that additional extra cuts would most likely be revealed before the release date.

The album will come with five interchangeable covers including the banned Ye-with-phoenix image that was widely debated last week. West also promises upgraded mixes, verses, arrangements and fidelity on the tracks that have hit the net so far, so there's definitely something to anticipate if you've heard most of the songs already.

Fans have already heard 'Monster,' 'So Appalled' and 'Devil In A New Dress' as a part of Ye's G.O.O.D. Friday campaign, while 'POWER' and 'Runaway' both received official single status and numerous national performances. Glimpses of the other tracks were prominently featured in the 'Runaway' long-form music video that premiered over the weekend.

Here's the full list:

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
3. POWER
4. All of the Lights
5. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
6. So Appalled (feat. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz & RZA)
7. Devil In a New Dress
8. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
9. Hell of a Life
10. Blame Game (feat. John Legend & Pusha T)
11. Lost In the World
12. See Me Now (bonus)
http://www.theboombox.com/2010/10/25/kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-tracklist/

So basically 6 out of the 12 have not been released/leaked (as of now).

and you just know Ye' gonna do something spectacular for "All of the Lights" whether it be performances and/or visuals... I cant wait and I aint even heard the full yet. Havent anticipated a song this much in awhile...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

That joint Blame Game with John Legend is stuck in my head.� Very dope song�
pimp.gif

It was kinda cool hearing that Kanye sampled Aphex Twin..
starts at the 1:39 mark
Now that's Hip-Hop. I love when producers pull a great sample. Those make the best songs in Hip-Hop.

Is that Gorgeous at 4:38....That song sounds like its going to be on repeat on iTunes for a minute once it drops.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Here's the full list:

1. Dark Fantasy
3. POWER
4. All of the Lights
7. Devil In a New Dress
9. Hell of a Life
11. Lost In the World
12. See Me Now (bonus)
http://www.theboombox.com/2010/10/25/kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-tracklist/

Kanye said this tracklist isn't right if I remember correctly, and based on this list, 10 out of the 12 songs have actually been released/leaked in some form. Only ones not floating around are Gorgeous and Blame Game.

it's obvious at this point.....that Kanye is tweaking every song....prob adding interludes....or crazy breakdowns, switches, etc.

I'm actually surprised that we're going have heard most of the album by the time it's released...
Kanye seems like one of those Ns that wants his fans to hear the complete album at once...

And I wonder why he wouldn't want Chain So Heavy and Mama Told Me on it?
He should throw those on just for the fact that we heard most of this %%@! already...

And I know it's probably not possible, but I wish he could have a Super Deluxe Version with the movie and all the Good Friday songs...

Co-signing homie that said this album is gonna be another classic
smokin.gif

"So Appalled" seems to be the best song on the album from that tracklisting.

i've been saying he should make a 2 disc album. One with all teh good friday **%$ and the otehr with all new songs.

So Appalled + Dont Look Down >

Gone in 60, if you were referring to me; yeah, I know it was. So was some of Blame Game. Just didn't include them because there aren't any mp3s floating around of those two.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i've been saying he should make a 2 disc album. One with all teh good friday **%$ and the otehr with all new songs.

So Appalled + Dont Look Down >

THIS

Man "Lost In the World" is gonna be that track that didnt catch me at first, but becomes my favorite.

Dark Fantasy, the version thats out, is TOO #+#%@%+ dope. I can't wait to purchase this CD.

The plan was to drink until the pain over
But what’s worse: the pain or the hangover?
Fresh air, rolling down the window
Too many Urkels on your team, that’s why your Wins-low

sick.gif

My fave track right now, behind AOTL

Yeah I'm not going to listen to anything off the album from now on till it's released. I want to hear at least something new
laugh.gif

I didn't want to listen to Dark Fantasy but I'm weak willed. After hearing in the intro, I HAD to have it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by bkmac

Here's the full list:

1. Dark Fantasy
3. POWER
4. All of the Lights
7. Devil In a New Dress
9. Hell of a Life
11. Lost In the World
12. See Me Now (bonus)

Kanye said this tracklist isn't right if I remember correctly, and based on this list, 10 out of the 12 songs have actually been released/leaked in some form. Only ones not floating around are Gorgeous and Blame Game.

yea that tracklist is false. ye been said the GOOD friday tracks aren't on the album except for runaway and power.

Back
Top Bottom