[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

lol it doesnt matter what he been said... how u gone believe old news over new news? people can change their minds u know...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

lol it doesnt matter what he been said... how u gone believe old news over new news? people can change their minds u know...

Exactly.  I'm sure Ye didn't send iTunes off with that tracklisting.  He may as well just called it an EP with only 6 new songs on it.  I'm looking forward to the Blame Game though.

I still can't believe he sampled Bon Iver in Lost in the World. That just blows my mind. He def. does it justice because Woods by itself is epic on some whole other #$@@.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I didn't want to listen to Dark Fantasy but I'm weak willed. After hearing in the intro, I HAD to have it
pimp.gif
This.
pimp.gif

I kept rewinding the beginning of the Runaway movie to listen to it.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Does anyone have a link to all of the good friday songs together please?

http://kanyewest.com/

Yeah waiting until the 22nd is a very long time. Im trying to wait but i'll still buy the album the day it drops so its all good.

if you combine the leaks and what was played in the film, we've heard at least 30 seconds of every song.. so you can pretty much tell whether or not you'll like it before it drops.

with that said, you know he's gonna have a whole lot of musical embellishments over what we've already heard. it'll be short, but a flawless album and everyone's going to call it classic. watch.

did the production credits ever come out?? I'm wondering if the tracks he did with Premo and Pete Rock are still gonna be on the album

man....this album is going to be good. i watched the film for the first time yesterday then a second time just to hear the music...that stuck in my head for the rest of the day........the hooks are memorable and should make the music stand the test of time.....wont know until then...

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

did the production credits ever come out?? I'm wondering if the tracks he did with Premo and Pete Rock are still gonna be on the album

I think those are going to be on the Watch The Throne joint with Hov, Pete Rock was talking about how it felt to hear Jay over one of his joints.

I just want to know why someone who puts so much time and thought into their music is doing so much work with... uh... Swizz?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

http://metallungies.com/2...i-da-prince-keri-hilson/
More blog fodder from Kanye West.
On Thursday, I visited DJ Premier at his studio and he played me the beat he made for Kanye. It’s amazing, but ‘Ye isn’t using it. Premier was annoyed, but Kanye did ask Premier for two more beats for Kanye and Jay-Z’s EP, Watch the Throne. It strikes me that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will be a traditional Kanye affair and Watch The Throne will host the 90s boom bap producers Kanye has been courting. Pete Rock has been confirmed as a producer on the EP and Kanye said he and Jay were rapping on beats from Q-Tip and Madlib.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by bkmac

Here's the full list:

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
3. POWER
4. All of the Lights
5. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
6. So Appalled (feat. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz & RZA)
7. Devil In a New Dress
8. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
9. Hell of a Life
10. Blame Game (feat. John Legend & Pusha T)
11. Lost In the World
12. See Me Now (bonus)

Kanye said this tracklist isn't right if I remember correctly, and based on this list, 10 out of the 12 songs have actually been released/leaked in some form. Only ones not floating around are Gorgeous and Blame Game.

yea that tracklist is false. ye been said the GOOD friday tracks aren't on the album except for runaway and power.

False. Devil In A New Dress, Monster, and So Appalled are confirmed to be on the album. Just watched his MTV interview from after the Runaway film premiere on Saturday and Kanye said that the album will be 13-14 tracks long. Mama's Boy, See Me Now (
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
), and Chain Heavy (I think) will be on there as "bonus" songs.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why couldn't the RZA get a whole verse on that "So Appalled"?

FAWKIN RA-DICKA-LUSS

laugh.gif
, no disrespect to RZA, but son had no purpose of being on the track at all. Came on there sounding extra remedial.

I know I'm late, but I just heard the song he put Justin Bieber on with the Wu beat 
30t6p3b.gif

Also is anyone else frustrated with trying to keep track of all of these non-album tracks? Is there a list somewhere or a comprehensive mixtape?

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why couldn't the RZA get a whole verse on that "So Appalled"?

FAWKIN RA-DICKA-LUSS

laugh.gif
, no disrespect to RZA, but son had no purpose of being on the track at all. Came on there sounding extra remedial.
Dude was NOT listenin to the beat durin his part
laugh.gif
How can he make such ill beats, but have no idea how to flow?

Originally Posted by ABC

I know I'm late, but I just heard the song he put Justin Bieber on with the Wu beat 
30t6p3b.gif

Also is anyone else frustrated with trying to keep track of all of these non-album tracks? Is there a list somewhere or a comprehensive mixtape?

You could go to kanyewest.com/GOODFridays for an up to date list.And someone compiled them into a tape a couple pages ago I think.And @ Toy Soldier, I don't know how any let son out of the booth without letting him know how bad he sounded. Foul
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I didn't want to listen to Dark Fantasy but I'm weak willed. After hearing in the intro, I HAD to have it
pimp.gif
This.
pimp.gif

I kept rewinding the beginning of the Runaway movie to listen to it.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Does anyone have a link to all of the good friday songs together please?

http://kanyewest.com/

I thought it was just me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom