The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

It could be something along those lines, i saw somewhere on the web that it was going to be a black/white/gray color scheme.

It's legit

they're members too, so you can @ them if you have any questions

Thanks for the reply brother. Thats probably as good a price we're going to get unless these sit. Been out the game for a while what are the chances they won't sell?

Thanks for the reply brother. Thats probably as good a price we're going to get unless these sit. Been out the game for a while what are the chances they won't sell?
They should be fairly easy to grab on release day

i'm hoping for disco tho 
nerd.gif

Yeah me too. But sz 12 usually sells out fast. I don't want to miss out and have to pay resale. Or is this shoe not that hyped? Damn buying sneakers is so complicated nowadays :lol:

I got the reserved XXXI message just now. I was hoping for the banned I's reservation. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Got the reservation.

I'm so greedy that I'm legit annoyed I don't have a NDC promo.

:smh: :lol:

Damn I was hoping they would do the prerelease like for the XXX and that way I could get them on discount via Swoosh.

Don't they also send an email so you could access via desktop?

No email yet...only got the notification via the Nike+ app. I was able to add them to the cart on there and then login in through NDC and see them in cart but there's no way to access the product page, so I can't access them on the Swoosh side.

Last edited:
I got the notification, but anyway to access online? I wanna use NDC code or I might wait until Saturday and risk it

my input on sizing, i wear 8.5 in Jordan 1 but with these i went sz 8. I have wide feet and I feel like the xxx1 has a wider toe box as opposed to the narrow jordan 1

Back
Top Bottom