The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Curious what everybody's thoughts are on the release through online channels this weekend. Was planning to get the Banned XXXI through SNKRS. Figured it would be okay originally, not sure if the hype this week will lead to a fast sell-out or not? Not sure about the I either. Was thinking I may try to get one through SNKRS as well, if possible. I can see that one sell out for sure, so just curious what you all think. Not planning to go camp somewhere, or stand in line for hours. Just not worth it for my time.

Curious what everybody's thoughts are on the release through online channels this weekend. Was planning to get the Banned XXXI through SNKRS. Figured it would be okay originally, not sure if the hype this week will lead to a fast sell-out or not? Not sure about the I either. Was thinking I may try to get one through SNKRS as well, if possible. I can see that one sell out for sure, so just curious what you all think. Not planning to go camp somewhere, or stand in line for hours. Just not worth it for my time.
The people in the Banned 1 thread are saying a lot who catch an L on the 1's will cop the XXX1's and they're expected to go pretty fast. Especially since that fool DJ Khaled advertised the 1's with the XXX1's at the VMAs. They're doing a Banned 1 & XXX1 pack in NYC tomorrow. I actually think the XXX1 is a pretty good looking shoe for playing ball/ going to the gym in. 

The people in the Banned 1 thread are saying a lot who catch an L on the 1's will cop the XXX1's and they're expected to go pretty fast. Especially since that fool DJ Khaled advertised the 1's with the XXX1's at the VMAs. They're doing a Banned 1 & XXX1 pack in NYC tomorrow. I actually think the XXX1 is a pretty good looking shoe for playing ball/ going to the gym in. 
I have SNKRS on mobile and can also log in on desktop, so I can hit them both up right and 9:00 and see what happens. I like the XXXIs as well, mostly for casual wear. The 1 would be mostly for fun, to have both 1 and XXXI, but if I missed out I'll be okay. I have another cool pair of retro 1 that I really like already (http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/...-Retro-Hi-Premier-Varsity-Red-Dark-Army-1.jpg), so the XXXI will be my first priority.

Was just curious if I would have enough chance for either using SNKRS only. I saw the DJ Khaled notes here earlier and on Instagram, but not sure what impact that is going to have, if any on the early sales.

Totally picking up these Banned 1s now that DJ Khaled thinks they're a major key. Anyone know if they really float and rotate?

/sarcasm

So... The ndc email says sizes 8-12,13 and 14. The new eastbay says sizes 7.5-18 plus kids. Will eastbay actually have more sizes than ndc? I really need that 12.5. Returned my size 13 Olympics. Still waiting on that booking/preorder email...

Nike and footlocker playing games. Only 1 store getting banned 1 in my state and 3 of each size. Nike thinking if we wait in line for hours and miss out on the 1. Then the 31 will be bought as consolation

Last edited:
Hoping for the Banneds to hit NDC on Saturday so I can use this 20% code. Don't see anything else on horizon I'm interested in until SpaceJams.

Back
Top Bottom