The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Hoping for the Banneds to hit NDC on Saturday so I can use this 20% code. Don't see anything else on horizon I'm interested in until SpaceJams.
What 20% are you intending to use? Would just be surprised to see Nike codes for new releases, especially signature J's. I was able to use a discount code on Eastbay for my XXXs, but the current one for 20% of 99 does not appear to be working on XXXIs. Does anybody know if there are valid coupons out there for either NDC or vendors like Eastbay?

Last edited:
What 20% are you intending to use? Would just be surprised to see Nike codes for new releases, especially signature J's. I was able to use a discount code on Eastbay for my XXXs, but the current one for 20% of 99 does not appear to be working on XXXIs. Does anybody know if there are valid coupons out there for either NDC or vendors like Eastbay?

NDC issued code for messing up an order.

Hoping for the Banneds to hit NDC on Saturday so I can use this 20% code. Don't see anything else on horizon I'm interested in until SpaceJams.

The discount codes that Nike issues usually don't have exclusions. As long as the product is available on the NDC website and not exclusive to SNKRS, you're usually good.

The discount codes that Nike issues usually don't have exclusions. As long as the product is available on the NDC website and not exclusive to SNKRS, you're usually good.
Ah, cool. I don't think there are current discount codes though that can be used for these on NDC. The other guy had a code specifically for him due to a past order issue. I have not seen any discount codes posted, and it was my understanding these would be SNKRS only. I could be wrong though.

nerd.gif

14033691_598344797014791_372710846_n.jpg

I think someone mentioned a while back they were doing a black toe xxx1, then now you have those up there and maybe royals etc etc lol

Props to all who like, buy and wear this shoe. You're the guys who will make me come back years later and see in the desgign what I can't see now. Happened with almost every Air Jordan after the XI. They just look like total garbage when I first see them.

Last edited:
They're supposed to be doing a pair XXXI's after the Shatterred Backboards. I'd be in for those, Royals, and shadow XXXI's.

Back
Top Bottom