**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eyes.gif
Tyga needs to check the sig
laugh.gif

but that Bulls Jacket is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he probably will. i'm sure he reads this thread.

Originally Posted by CJ863

I highly doubt that Plies got his chains took...
them rollin six oh's ran up on him early..... around the time shawty is a ten with dream came out.

and the ring on Tyga is a all rubie invisibly set one. it's big too. set in blk rhodium/blk gold.
I've never seen the color of Tyga's blue diamonds on his Hubris before, but its nice.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

sidebar: VOSS water > FIJI water
go sit in timeout
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im just sayin...

out here in the D, fiji is like 1.99 a bottle, while voss is 1.19 .... its a recession homie, lol.

ive got nothin to say about the dude plies jewels, everything ive seen has been on point (minus the questionable designs). i just dont like the dude really....i think its his voice. or his hairline.

This thread is heat, tired of lurkin... Im new to this so when i figure it out I will post some pics. JAMAICA is the building

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

eyes.gif
Tyga needs to check the sig
laugh.gif

but that Bulls Jacket is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he probably will. i'm sure he reads this thread.
why do you think I posted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
I wish you didn't post that because my income taxcheck is coming and I already know what I'm copping.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

thats the newer sa right ntat?and the iwc is fire

Yeah, i just got like 3 weeks ago. I did'nt want the version with the arabic numbers.

And yeah the IWC is fire but too light tome since i always wear the SA. LOL.

whats up on that IWC? i dont know +*%# about watches but that really caught my eye.

specs/model #/etc? id like to do some research

Back
Top Bottom