**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dont mind Frank Mucus.. he's just mad cuz he can't go left and broke his leg during a street ball tourney and his ''dreams'' of going to the NBA were shattered. He's miserable now and buys jewellery to console himself like the mother he never had. Whats three Jesus pieces when you cry every night with them on?

:lol:

upstatehustla - I would've saved my money honestly. If you enjoy it though, do you.

graz - 3.5mm is tiny. Just cop a cuban from lax or something.

that dirty money chain is wack as hell.

im not even the type to talk *%&^ on NT but i wont sugar coat that.

you really wasted macbook money on that?

chain looks fitting for a guy like this

Last edited:
that dirty money chain is wack as hell.
im not even the type to talk *%&^ on NT but i wont sugar coat that.
you really wasted macbook money on that?
chain looks fitting for a guy like this
opinions are like ***holes.....everyone has one. like i said i jus wanted to share my first custom piece thats it. either yu a hater or not....

If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

I can't knock 'em though. We all live life with different principles and morals. 

Just sayin.

I usually just browse in thread but some of the shade being tossed at the guy who posted his "Dirty Money" peice in here is just uncalled for,espacially coming from the few that are going out of their way to make him feel like what he worked hard to buy just isn't worthy enough.Stop it with the ********! and let him live.
All that ol bravado talk is just a waste of time because he likes his chain and that should be a good enough reason in itself.

I remember Alot of dudes hated on LAX,page,after page full of shade for no reason but now alot of em are "puckering" up their lip's.
Fallback and let the thread continue to flow like it's been doing,without your opinion on some **** you didn't buy and how you wouldn't wear it.

I usually just browse in thread but some of the shade being tossed at the guy who posted his "Dirty Money" peice in here is just uncalled for,espacially coming from the few that are going out of their way to make him feel like what he worked hard to buy just isn't worthy enough.Stop it with the ********! and let him live.
All that ol bravado talk is just a waste of time because he likes his chain and that should be a good enough reason in itself.
I remember Alot of dudes hated on LAX,page,after page full of shade for no reason but now alot of em are "puckering" up their lip's.
Fallback and let the thread continue to flow like it's been doing,without your opinion on some **** you didn't buy and how you wouldn't wear it.

you post bang bang jewelry in the infamous NT jewelry thread what you expect to happen?

guy shoulda saved his money for real captain.

I agree with this... 

me personally I wouldn't buy the piece, but I don't browse trax's page and its always kind of neat to see some of the custom pieces being made, rather than page after page of jesus piece

you post bang bang jewelry in the infamous NT jewelry thread what you expect to happen?
guy shoulda saved his money for real captain.

Most of this thread is filled with Bang Bang jewellery. Let the guy live, everyone has to start somewhere.. if you like your piece wear it homie. You paid for it, we didnt . Get your moneys worth.

Last edited:
he said he had it made in 10k, the only way to know for sure is if he posts an appraisal, but who knows if its worth the effort... I have seen pieces made in silver be re-made into whatever metal the buyer has wanted

he said he had it made in 10k, the only way to know for sure is if he posts an appraisal, but who knows if its worth the effort... I have seen pieces made in silver be re-made into whatever metal the buyer has wanted
xactly , n besides i ain get it to impress yall, women c feelin it odee

Back
Top Bottom