**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@frankmucus ill keep it a hunnid cuz i ain tryna b suttin im not , its white gold with cz and diamond . all diamonds was out of my budget... its a half n half made by TRAXNYC , and all the kids my age if they even have jewels its cz with gold over brass lmfao. Im 19 havin a son and stopped dat hustlin **** moved outta tha bronx ova here to columbus 8 months ago so yea lil bac story to it
'preciate the honesty bruh.

currently tryna go to college , workin on fin aid, lookin to become a CPA so i can provide since my current job is a dead end. Ill have a full diamond piece soon enough, tha "boogers" lol as ben baller says. but for me its perfect and i get hella compliments, not tryna fraud my NT fam..ya dig it ?

I'm talking about all those Jesus pieces' bails. Look at the diamond setting. It's the same as the one for Nas. They are almost set in diagonally and at the mid left side on the picture of two pieces you can see an empty space and smaller diamonds. It's just not really uniform.
JoBH's other custom work is some of the best though, just the bail on those plus the bloated faces do not look good.
I won't lie the bail doesn't really bother me on this and the hair setting is really a standout job but I see what yall are getting at. respect.

@frankmucus ill keep it a hunnid cuz i ain tryna b suttin im not , its white gold with cz and diamond . all diamonds was out of my budget... its a half n half made by TRAXNYC , and all the kids my age if they even have jewels its cz with gold over brass lmfao. Im 19 havin a son and stopped dat hustlin **** moved outta tha bronx ova here to columbus 8 months ago so yea lil bac story to it

dont mind Frank Mucus.. he's just mad cuz he can't go left and broke his leg during a street ball tourney and his ''dreams'' of going to the NBA were shattered. He's miserable now and buys jewellery to console himself like the mother he never had. Whats three Jesus pieces when you cry every night with them on?

dont mind Frank Mucus.. he's just mad cuz he can't go left and broke his leg during a street ball tourney and his ''dreams'' of going to the NBA were shattered. He's miserable now and buys jewellery to console himself like the mother he never had. Whats three Jesus pieces when you cry every night with them on?
you buzzin right? 
roll.gif

No offense here but why is that 'ruh oh?' Homie clearly stated that it was made by Trax and has cz's in it.

tvjohny does the samething, showing previous custom work so that new orders can be done on the same piece

ok so for all the INSPECTOR CLOUSEAUS' out there 
mean.gif
, like i said the only REAL DIAMOND STONES are the WHITE ones. now i was down almost everyother weekend at trax buying jewelry and i saw this piece IN PERSON, when i asked how much i wasnt feelin it for silver and cz so i had a NEW custom MADE. My piece weighs around 70 grams, heavier than the 40 or 50 grams the piece was dat Clouseau posted a link to, and mine is 10k White Gold, yea it may not be the best gold but hey to me its gold. It also cost more than the $900 bux Paul wanted to sell it cheap because he was tellin me how original guy flaked on him..... why would Paul list my piece when we did the whole process in person  ? Jewelers dont  put up ALL thier custom pieces and the reason the silver was is up there is because its NOT SOLD.... i rest my case.. and im done either yall like the piece or ya dont i put it up because it was my first and only custom piece i had and wanted to share dat wid yall idk wut else to tell yall 
indifferent.gif

ok so for all the INSPECTOR CLOUSEAUS' out there 
mean.gif
, like i said the only REAL DIAMOND STONES are the WHITE ones. now i was down almost everyother weekend at trax buying jewelry and i saw this piece IN PERSON, when i asked how much i wasnt feelin it for silver and cz so i had a NEW custom MADE. My piece weighs around 70 grams, heavier than the 40 or 50 grams the piece was dat Clouseau posted a link to, and mine is 10k White Gold, yea it may not be the best gold but hey to me its gold. It also cost more than the $900 bux Paul wanted to sell it cheap because he was tellin me how original guy flaked on him..... why would Paul list my piece when we did the whole process in person  ? Jewelers dont  put up ALL thier custom pieces and the reason the silver was is up there is because its NOT SOLD.... i rest my case.. and im done either yall like the piece or ya dont i put it up because it was my first and only custom piece i had and wanted to share dat wid yall idk wut else to tell yall 
indifferent.gif
Son, just admit you got caught FAKING THE FUNK on NT with your costume jewelry

something about CZ's that just look off, even if you have some real diamonds in there .... just kind of ruins the piece IMO, maybe because they don't produce cz's small enough for custom pieces? NT needs to get out the diamond tester 
frown.gif

planning to get a chain for my 3,5″ Jesus piece…I want to get a 30″ bead chain…is the 3mm gonna look thick enough for it??

planning to get a chain for my 3,5″ Jesus piece…I want to get a 30″ bead chain…is the 3mm gonna look thick enough for it??
I'd think 3mm might be a little to small on a 3.5" piece, my advice is go to a local store and try on different sizes to get a better feel

I'd think 3mm might be a little to small on a 3.5" piece, my advice is go to a local store and try on different sizes to get a better feel
cant find any jeweler shop in UK selling those chains so I will have to order online without trying. The piece is 3,5" with the bail, not that big?

cant find any jeweler shop in UK selling those chains so I will have to order online without trying. The piece is 3,5" with the bail, not that big?
in that case, i'd order a steel version off of amazon for the cheap, better to spend $10 and make sure youre getting a size you will really like than pay hundreds on a gold chain that will be a lot bigger of a loss if you were to try to trade it in for a bigger or smaller size3mmhttp://Amazon product ASIN B004D12S84

Back
Top Bottom