**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just ignore those who are trying to hate on you. The important thing is if you like it.
Don't be like NLV, who got this Ancient Alien Jesus piece and then disappeared after pictures of it surfaced.

werrd up cuzzo like i said haters gon hate he jus made he didnt get to make the piece and make the $$& off it

Whats good NT... I'm back I'll have new pics up soon from my IG/ JimmyxBoi new set up and the NEW NEW coming soon God Bless and Happy New year

yea they legit, I think they make the Joe rodeo watches
they dont make tha watches traxnyc is literally down the hall from the joe rodeo HQ thats why they have such a good relationship.

i had a joe rodeo classic, it was like a stacc , they ok watches but honestly save up for a better brand, after a while when i would press the chronograph the face would jump up....

they dont make tha watches traxnyc is literally down the hall from the joe rodeo HQ thats why they have such a good relationship.

i had a joe rodeo classic, it was like a stacc , they ok watches but honestly save up for a better brand, after a while when i would press the chronograph the face would jump up....
I got a Joe rodeo watch but I don't wear it only paid $250 from the local crackhead awhile back

4.75ct diamonds

Back
Top Bottom