**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

They faking it for instagram likes that's all.

Can some explain to me why the gold day date Rolex watch from the 90s look darker than the up to date day dates ?

I was in the district looking at a few and I also noticed that alot of places sell them with no type of paperwork

They faking it for instagram likes that's all.
Can some explain to me why the gold day date Rolex watch from the 90s look darker than the up to date day dates ?
I was in the district looking at a few and I also noticed that alot of places sell them with no type of paperwork

I want to say that older presidential rollies were of a stronger content of 18k gold, compared to now Im sure Rolex is cutting back on it.

And your question about papers, a lot people dont bother to keep the paper work or boxes, very stupid but a case that comes up a lot.

anyone know who did fred the godson's jesus piece or the specs on it.. always thought it looked crazy never really an upclose picture though

I wouldn't pay that much for it, but like JoBH, I'm not a fan of their Jesus pieces. Their other custom work is, as always, nice.

Here's my favorite piece of all time though.

I sold my Icebox for it

Can't beat wood :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom