**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You should post those stories ninja.

not everything is made for da internet b, thats a lesson this generation gotta learn.

only reason i posted da musket story back then was cuz it was just OD....how many people you know been

almost robbed at gunpoint, fought da assailant, shots went off, took his gun, almost shot a baby carriage in da way of money running away...and still

here to tell about it?

I think that might be a sign to stop rocking jewelry. srsly.

You should post those stories ninja.

not everything is made for da internet b, thats a lesson this generation gotta learn.

only reason i posted da musket story back then was cuz it was just OD....how many people you know been

almost robbed at gunpoint, fought da assailant, shots went off, took his gun, almost shot a baby carriage in da way of money running away...and still

here to tell about it?
I think that might be a sign to stop rocking jewelry. srsly.
i dont mind da problems that comes with rocking flashy jewelry...its not for everyone though.

yall making me feel bad with my micro cuban :wow:

How many mm is it?

Why do you feel bad?

I actually don't i was just being sarcastic. Im not sure the specs on it i never measured it but ill do that when i get home. I bought it when i was in 9th grade and just knew i wanted a chain and got what my money could buy me at the time.

excuse the horrible pics

I cant seem to post this right side up but you get the picture

I usually tuck it in cause its not really appropriate to wear jewelry out at my job but i wear it out on weekends and what not. Nothing big but enough for me at the time

Last edited:
yall making me feel bad with my micro cuban
embarassed.gif
How many mm is it?

Why do you feel bad?
I actually don't i was just being sarcastic. Im not sure the specs on it i never measured it but ill do that when i get home. I bought it when i was in 9th grade and just knew i wanted a chain and got what my money could buy me at the time.

excuse the horrible pics

I cant seem to post this right side up but you get the picture

I usually tuck it in cause its not really appropriate to wear jewelry out at my job but i wear it out on weekends and what not. Nothing big but enough for me at the time
thats not a cuban, thats a concave link.

Slicknick951 I'd consider that more "regular" than micro". It looks about 4-6 mm but very thin and light. I'm no expert on how size of chains are classified but I think micro would be a little smaller like this

good to know ive only recently been looking into stuff because i want a piece of some sort but i cant see myself wearing a cross or even a Jesus piece.

yall making me feel bad with my micro cuban :wow:

How many mm is it?

Why do you feel bad?

thats not a cuban, thats a concave link.

Didn't even know that learning more

Is it an actual smaller mold of it though or some other funny style St. Michael. I only like that St. Michael cause the imagery is iconic with him putting the sword on the devil

What makes it more snatch liable without a piece? Makes no sense.

da piece give da chain a "center of gravity" so if anyone ever tried to flip it over your neck, you can hold on to da piece as da first line to defense.

if my cuban was short it wouldn't matter because da box link is basically bulletproof/pop proof.

If you're going to get got, you're going to get got. Holding onto the piece only delays it by a few seconds.
Enough time for him to pull out the musket

Someone needs to make a smaller version of the St. Michaels. Lax where you at? :nerd:
they already make it.

my piece was a drug dealer special back in da 90's

some places in china town still have da smaller version hanging around da window shops.

I think I've seen those joints. They're not as detailed as the one you had.

you lose detail as you scale down.
In general...but like with some of the Jesus Pieces, it's still possible to maintain most of it.

Slicknick951 I'd consider that more "regular" than micro". It looks about 4-6 mm but very thin and light. I'm no expert on how size of chains are classified but I think micro would be a little smaller like this

CLEANNN

i want that micro jesus :smh:

Back
Top Bottom