**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Copped another Rolex recently, looking to get some custom work done on it from @jfkrolex.

Nice pics, Keep'em coming

Question, How are the herringbones nowadays? Meaning, has the technology been made or established nowadays to stop it from kinking up and getting ruined? Looking to cop a 9-12mm thick 30-32inch long one, preferably 18k+ gold. Any good recommendations?

167e04e848b111e2bcd822000a9f129c_7.jpg

a3b72372495011e2aa0322000a1fa408_7.jpg
Those are dope, And info?

Funny, thats what I just copped. The "Date Just" Rolex.

s

sum of my jewels, worked hard for em... the dirty money piece i jus had finished few months ago pics dont do it justice

which piece? I'm looking at the pics with multiple pieces and talking about his previous pieces.

I'm talking about all those Jesus pieces' bails. Look at the diamond setting. It's the same as the one for Nas. They are almost set in diagonally and at the mid left side on the picture of two pieces you can see an empty space and smaller diamonds. It's just not really uniform.

JoBH's other custom work is some of the best though, just the bail on those plus the bloated faces do not look good.

UPSTATEHUSTLA - Any clearer pics of that piece? Looks like Oscar the Grouch

@frankmucus ill keep it a hunnid cuz i ain tryna b suttin im not , its white gold with cz and diamond . all diamonds was out of my budget... its a half n half made by TRAXNYC , and all the kids my age if they even have jewels its cz with gold over brass lmfao. Im 19 havin a son and stopped dat hustlin **** moved outta tha bronx ova here to columbus 8 months ago so yea lil bac story to it

would go 45 min upstate to peekskill and sell up there to all those HS kids there since i had boys who moved up there , lil bac story to my username

Back
Top Bottom