**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think that Ross bracelet is from Franky Diamonds, He makes all sorts of bang bang

Last edited:
Yeah i will weight check at some time soon and put up a size comparison picture but if my recollection is correct it wasnt more then 90g, not less than 85g, but it is 18k gold, i dunno, :smile: thank you Frank, you know where i could acquire some really nice hand made cubans? what length you recommend for 6ft brother?

:pimp: at 18k. I think it still should've been heavier, especially being 18k.

I don't know if Icebox hand makes theirs, but theirs look good. LAX and Daniel Jewelery Inc. has some really good hand made cubans.

does anyone know how much it costs to get enamel put on a jesus piece?

About $3,400 extra is what I paid Icebox for mines. Worth it though.

damn people bite yeezys style pretty hard from the skirts to biig cuban bracelet...

lol@ that angel with the cabbage patch doll face...

%24(KGrHqR,!qIF!NpZoiKEBQdInBnuNw~~60_1.JPG

pimp.gif
at 18k. I think it still should've been heavier, especially being 18k.
I don't know if Icebox hand makes theirs, but theirs look good. LAX and Daniel Jewelery Inc. has some really good hand made cubans.
About $3,400 extra is what I paid Icebox for mines. Worth it though.
i was wearing the chain in a super market with out the piece and there was a bunch of digital scales out so i weighed the chain came in at 78g, i dont think they are any where near as accurate as gold scales, im sure the piece was slightly heavier than the chain, ill check both out on some gold scales, thanks for the info frank :smile:

Don't laugh guys, just need to know about something basic because I have ZERO knowledge about jewelry:

My girl got me a basic 14K 22in 2.5mm Rope Gold Chain, Lobster Clasp, Made in Peru. Supposedly full retail was about 1300, but she got it for $250, from Sears (yes Sears, don't jest)

I just want to know if that price is about right, or if it could have been had cheaper. Or maybe if I could get virtually the same style, but 3.5 or 4mm for under $400?

Any help is appreciated.

Don't laugh guys, just need to know about something basic because I have ZERO knowledge about jewelry:

My girl got me a basic 14K 22in 2.5mm Rope Gold Chain, Lobster Clasp, Made in Peru. Supposedly full retail was about 1300, but she got it for $250, from Sears (yes Sears, don't jest)
I just want to know if that price is about right, or if it could have been had cheaper. Or maybe if I could get virtually the same style, but 3.5 or 4mm for under $400?

Any help is appreciated.

stores like that over charge like no other. the sears here where i live had a 14k 3-4mm figaro, 24 in long, for $4K. SMH :smh: **** was hella light too.

This is the Jesus Piece I won with the LAXROLEX Giving Back to the community.... the picture doesnt make enough justice, it's just ******g nice.

Bigup to Robert for putting a Jesus Piece on the table for a good cause.

This is the Jesus Piece I won with the LAXROLEX Giving Back to the community.... the picture doesnt make enough justice, it's just ******g nice.
Bigup to Robert for putting a Jesus Piece on the table for a good cause.

pics of you wearing it

White gold LAX angel piece, tried it on when i was there gettin my buddha piece order in
I actually liked it alot, looks really nice

Back
Top Bottom