**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

is that pic of Nas from the grammy's? I missed it, what song did he perform?
From the Inauguration Ball and he performed "Black President".

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eal6ad.jpg

I dunno, I always thought Fab would look "right" with a Roc chain.

that would be a nice move

that ring is radiant cuts?

thats just crazy right there on some piaget type isht!

the crazy thing about that ring is that its prolly like 60 grams.
10grams gold. 50 grams of diamonds.

%*+. thats a ******ed ring.

where is NASS gettin money?!?!
cause i cant see it.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

cause i cant see it.
I'm takin a shot in the dark, but I'm sure he still gettin paid damn good money for his shows plus I'm sure he still gets points fromhis cds, may not be much but that $%* adds up though. He may also own businesses as well. Not every rapper is stupid with their money.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

cause i cant see it.
he probably spent his entire Fila check on that thing

Damn that ring is crazyyy! and Nas is a smart dude so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple of non-music side ventures...

Dam, guess someone beat me to posting the ring we did for Nas. Its a 12.44ct emerald cut center stone, platinum setting and over 13cts of Assher cutdiamonds.

73216e416dd2cfb07ab6008aaab4b974153c51f7.pjpg

lol Nas went like triple platinum on It was written and like triple or quadruple platinum with I Am and I'm pretty sure all of his other albums are eitherplatinum or gold....trust he has at least a few million and I'm sure he is still getting royalties and show money and didn't he just signed with DefJam and all.....plus he probably has a crazy amount of jewelry he could trade in.

I think that's probably one of the cleanest rings in the game for sure and you know it's stupid if Ben Baller actually says it's hot. If it were methough I would personally rather have round cut diamonds and a round center stone. But again that's a stupid ring.

I remember seeing Lloyd Bank's "military" jesus in concert and that thing was toooooo sick. He had it on a really long chain and it was swingingall over the place and I just remember the back was completely solid and the thing looked like it weighed a lot and it just looked like a brick of gold.Beautiful piece!

That's why I didn't post the ring but was the first to mention it, I didn't want to ruin it for dude. Now that watch on the other hand just looksridiculous.

Originally Posted by michael32

Dam, guess someone beat me to posting the ring we did for Nas. Its a 12.44ct emerald cut center stone, platinum setting and over 13cts of Assher cut diamonds.

73216e416dd2cfb07ab6008aaab4b974153c51f7.pjpg
yeah, Nas ain't cuttin corners
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom