**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

drew gooden?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

drew_gooden1.jpg
Wish there was a better pic of his actual chain, I think his OG piece was done by Jason of BH (I could be wrong).

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

drew_gooden1.jpg
Wish there was a better pic of his actual chain, I think his OG piece was done by Jason of BH (I could be wrong).
Yes his old piece was, this was the only pic i found and loved the set up of yellow gold
pimp.gif

and LBs second jesus is suposed to be black jesus dunno where you getti military from
its ugly looks like its wearing a helmet

so many ugly jesus pieces on ebay as well
mad.gif

nhuoLd_large.jpg

these bang bang are floodin NYC.....beware of dude wit chains like this...all silver and CZ's.......

Willie Esco, lmao..... I remember that ad, that's when jean suits and shiny denim were in style.... damn...

most kiddies aren't gonna remember when Lil Wayne was just the tony yayo outta the hot boys.... october 1999 issue of the source

bling bling era.

i remember those videos too. Im not gonna d ride but hot boyz video's were starters of bling bling / chrome on whips era

big punisher's chain before it was dipped in white gold....this was a AD for the first terror squad album, which is very good...has some early alchemistproduction showcased on it...

source september 1999 issue.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I never liked the OG Terror Squad Piece.
you wildin...i loved the OG ts piece...its so primitive and visceral...lol

you can tell those pieces were made when gold was 150-200 a ounce cuz those suckers look HEAVY...

I remember when pun's wife threw it on ebay. I don't even think nobody bidded on it.
for a day...them someone from either here on NT or allhiphop blew it up and it went to 30k overnight
laugh.gif
smh.gif

my dude Untitled bringin it back wtih them pics, i got every source from like 92-00 packed up in a box somewhere, every XXL too including the test issue withbiggie on the cover....everytime you look through an old issue you can see some crazy old chains

all that TS stuff was done on Fordham Rd. in the Bronx I believe which is why the stones look like crap, but yea gold was cheap then and their pieces andchains were stupid heavy. Pun also had another longer cuban like Sheist Bubs with the circles in it too...

Somebody PM'd me a pic of Nas's ring after I inquired about getting a three row eternity set ring... not sure why it wasn't posted already.

Back
Top Bottom