**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

those big gold beaded chains yeezy rocks are superb..

i unno if its just me but i cant see ur last pic ninja..

real talk NTers i am looking for a chain similar to the ones on 2chainz album cover. any one can help me out on the name of those chains. respect to anyone that helps

Last edited:
real talk NTers i am looking for a chain similar to the ones on 2chainz album cover. any one can help me out on the name of those chains. respect to anyone that helps

If its what I think you are inquiring about, you must live under a rock. You don't even need to scroll back 2 pages to find the answer. :lol:

slap_display.gif

cuban link or curb chain..

Last edited:
so im tryin to find a nice chain to put on my jesus piece,im going back and fourth between a cuban or the beaded chain that kanye wears,so i call jacob and ask how much for the beaded gold chain that kanye wears and gives to his goodmusic artists. so the guy at jacob said, send me a pic through email,so i do and got a response that was not expecting at all.a 24" gold beaded chain exactly like kanye wears and big sean and kid cudi 14k gold..$36,000. i thought it was a typo so i sent an email back and said did you mean $3600? he said no its $36,000..so i thought oh maybe gold chain and piece $36,000, so i sent him an email back saying how much for just the chain no pendant...he says $36,000 is just the chain
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
 wtf is wrong with this company??

so im tryin to find a nice chain to put on my jesus piece,im going back and fourth between a cuban or the beaded chain that kanye wears,so i call jacob and ask how much for the beaded gold chain that kanye wears and gives to his goodmusic artists. so the guy at jacob said, send me a pic through email,so i do and got a response that was not expecting at all.a 24" gold beaded chain exactly like kanye wears and big sean and kid cudi 14k gold..$36,000. i thought it was a typo so i sent an email back and said did you mean $3600? he said no its $36,000..so i thought oh maybe gold chain and piece $36,000, so i sent him an email back saying how much for just the chain no pendant...he says $36,000 is just the chain:nerd: :wow:  wtf is wrong with this company??

You can buy 3 Jesus pieces elsewhere for that price.

so im tryin to find a nice chain to put on my jesus piece,im going back and fourth between a cuban or the beaded chain that kanye wears,so i call jacob and ask how much for the beaded gold chain that kanye wears and gives to his goodmusic artists. so the guy at jacob said, send me a pic through email,so i do and got a response that was not expecting at all.a 24" gold beaded chain exactly like kanye wears and big sean and kid cudi 14k gold..$36,000. i thought it was a typo so i sent an email back and said did you mean $3600? he said no its $36,000..so i thought oh maybe gold chain and piece $36,000, so i sent him an email back saying how much for just the chain no pendant...he says $36,000 is just the chain:nerd: :wow:  wtf is wrong with this company??
I'd be interested to hear how many grams and what karat gold it was :nerd:

Somebody sitting right behind the scorers' table at this Knicks/Lakers game is leaving me blinded every time there's a substitution.
sick.gif
   Wish I could take a screen cap.

those big gold beaded chains yeezy rocks are superb..

i unno if its just me but i cant see ur last pic ninja..
Yeah i cant see ninjas previous pictures either :/ im looking to get one of those yellow gold bead chains made for myself very soon, i got the black gold one but i want a yellow one slightly thicker like Ye's been waiting a while...
Soo Freshhh!

I know .. the fact that its probably fake makes it even worse 
mean.gif

FAIL
Foreal theres nothing nice about that joint, straight garbage, i dunno why some people bother.

Back
Top Bottom