**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The hell 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

mmm thats the **** i dont like

Last edited:
I have tried to post some pics of my pieces twice, but the posts do not show, is that low post related or an error on my part? it states that i have four posts two of which showed (this and previous post *all text, no pics*) and the other two post *text with pics* have not displayed at all, waiting for verification perhaps? post limit? thoughts/help?... thank you.

iv'e been lurking this forum for along time... finally decided to join, will post some of my jewelry soon. 
happy.gif
have you tried posting a pic doesnt work for me?

Last edited:
I have tried to post some pics of my pieces twice, but the posts do not show, is that low post related or an error on my part? it states that i have four posts two of which showed (this and previous post *all text, no pics*) and the other two post *text with pics* have not displayed at all, waiting for verification perhaps? post limit? thoughts/help?... thank you.

have you tried posting a pic doesnt work for me?
not yet 

wait a second,

this icee fresh sale - did gold go up or is bb trying to jack people with the classic big sale trick, mark it up way high then put it on big sale to make it seem like a deal?

I was quoted a month or so ago for a micro Jesus partially iced yellow gold with chain - for $1200

now there is a huge Christmas sale _50% off!!!

but the same piece is marked down,,,to,,,$1225

lol wut

Last edited:
wait a second,

this icee fresh sale - did gold go up or is bb trying to jack people with the classic big sale trick, mark it up way high then put it on big sale to make it seem like a deal?

I was quoted a month or so ago for a micro Jesus partially iced yellow gold with chain - for $1200

now there is a huge Christmas sale _50% off!!!

but the same piece is marked down,,,to,,,$1225

lol wut
i wouldnt bother buying it brother, its tiny, id go baby size, but the prices are high!!! if you ask me... whats the price of gold per g atm? i know the baby piece only weights 30-40g but is priced $4500 then you got mold, labour and diamonds, shipping, overheads etc

Back
Top Bottom