**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Choose the image icon in the toolbar above the area where you type a reply and you can directly upload an image.

YOOOO!

right when i saw this piece i knew it looked familiar... 

anyone remember that dude "Swagg" ?? he had a song ft Jim Jones and he came out of no where with all these chains and $$$*... it was rumor that he had won the lottery or something... he was hosting a smack battle too... 

heres the video with jones

wonder what happened

well if the marshalls have his chain im sure he either did not do taxes like alot of rappers do...orrr he got caught up still living that life, selling drugs or w/e..

you wouldnt believe how many dudes still sell a lil here a lil there..i remember like 2 yrs ago or so the cops busted into jadakiss spot and found heroin and whatnot...he wasnt there 

so not sure if he ever got in trouble for that.

still better than lax's  
roll.gif

I wanna buy this angel from zshock.com but they charging a arm and leg for it. It looks super clean

Last edited:
Premium_Co is about to release an angel piece in collaboration with LAX....stay tuned

:lol:

man yall hard to please, break the bread out and make something perfect then, custom molds and all I wanna see what yall willing to really spend
too much bark no bite

Here is rob1010's jesus piece he won off ebay. He sent me the pic to upload it on here for him... Def looks like the OG if&co baby mold before they did the new diamond setting like Frank Mucus stated before.

Last edited:
i've always wondered what that piece was called with the angels fighting..i think i saw havoc with one or something back in the day..

Back
Top Bottom