**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

hey guys i ended up buying that ebay jesus piece that was made by if and co, i bid on it,got outbid then the seller emailed me asking if i wanted a second chance because the guy who won backed out.. so just curious what size cuban should i buy to fit that? its 3.5 inches with the bail.weighs 97 grams.

He sent me pics in his hand it looks like a good size, I like it might change the diamonds later on to vvs since I got a good deal on it

Some jewelers do 3.5 as a full size but I believe og Jacob and Icebox is 3.75 if I'm not mistaken. I know frank can clarify it better than I can.

I think mines is 3.75

hey guys i ended up buying that ebay jesus piece that was made by if and co, i bid on it,got outbid then the seller emailed me asking if i wanted a second chance because the guy who won backed out.. so just curious what size cuban should i buy to fit that? its 3.5 inches with the bail.weighs 97 grams.
That's lightweight. The Jacob mold is thin as is, but that looks thinner. Also the carat whey is off.

full size jesus pieces should also weigh 180-190 grams in that ball park.

Knot neccessarrilly. Jacob sells the kufi mold version around 125 grams. I think mines Icebox x Jacob is 140 and meine Jacob x Jacob ist 160+ and the Tito ways 160+

+ the weight of the piece depends on the carat of the gold. So of course the 10k IF&co is gong weigh less

Last edited:
Also, that if&co one that sold looks to be one of their earlier ones cause the setting on the entire piece looks different compared to what they hvae today and the crown of thorns is different, at least that's what my OCD tells me

LL

this is SOOOO under rated..looks like da steroid version of what Nas used to rock back in da 90s

tumblr_lhi36hk7Au1qda5kjo1_400.jpg

Truuuuu.

rob1010,
From the measurements I got from the headline in the paper from the Jesus off ebay 62mm tall by 39mm wide = basically 2.45inches tall by 1.5inches wide. So Id say thats the "baby size". I doubt the bail is an inch tall to make it a full 3.5 inches. I'd personally suggest a 5mm cuban but can prob push for a 5.5-6mm depending the bail opening. Id def try and match the Weight of the piece in the chain so if its 95 grams, do 95-100 gram chain. Thats what Id do personally.

Def post up better pics once you get it.

I have some Gucci dog tags my kids got me for fathers day last year. Can anyone recommend a chain to use with them besides a bead style? I'm looking to do a little something differant.

Had to take this screen cap of Al Jefferson...

How many karats is that earring?
sick.gif

Last edited:
Lakey+The+Kid+lakek.jpg

\
l.jpg

how long u think lakey da kid's jesus is, looks like a 4incher (pause)

Last edited:
YOOOO!

right when i saw this piece i knew it looked familiar... 

anyone remember that dude "Swagg" ?? he had a song ft Jim Jones and he came out of no where with all these chains and $$$*... it was rumor that he had won the lottery or something... he was hosting a smack battle too... 

heres the video with jones

wonder what happened

Last edited:
my jesus piece caME IN, looks so much better then the pics,i went to a jeweler and had it tested, all diamonds all real gold, i was kinda worried since i bought it online.but ya now all i need is a chain,

Back
Top Bottom