**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

hpw much this ring set you back?
nerd.gif
It was really too much, its solid platinum though and really top heavy ring, hand carved, the detail on the hair and wings is amazing, i could give you the contact details of the jeweler that made it for me if you want pm me, im going to get him to make me another piece soon when the moneys right, stay tuned, thank you for noticing 

Last edited:
My ring was inspired by this btw

Jesus was inspired by

Feeling this ring though>>>

Big sean already done a twist in this with Shant The Jeweler

Nice

Im guessing your a Kid Cudi fan? lol both rings are 
pimp.gif
 tho
Thank you :smile: used to be a huge fan untill Wzrd hopefully indicud will redeem him, im not sure but i'm still a big fan, feel he changed, as we all do 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why get a black Jesus instead of a yellow if you're a Cudi fan. How much that "full size" weigh?
i dunno tbh i didnt want it too flashy just something subtle and clean, im a big pusha t fan also i dunno, i just done my own thing, thinking about getting a yellow/rose gold joint made soon ill post pics when i do, but i want something for daily wear so prolly a baby jesus maybe a cuban prolly bead though, if i remember the piece weight around 90g ill re weigh and get back to you

i suppose you can see the inspiration in those pics ^^^

14k Rose Gold, VVS Diamonds^

14k white gold, 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, each key has over 6 carats of VVS2/VS1 diamonds

LOL if the original wasnt trash enough they had to go bootleg it
laugh.gif

Check out the "specs" lol

The ultimate Jesus piece! This double Jesus piece has Jesus rocking a smaller Jesus piece. Finished off in a stunning rhodium plating with hand set CZ stones encrusted throughout the entire Jesus Piece. You can catch The Game rocking a similar piece. Available in gold and black as well. Dont miss out, get yours today!

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • All stones handset
  • King Ice cage on the back
  • Pin holes like real diamond jewelry
  • Superior quality
Oh AND you can get gold & "black plated" versions too.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom