**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

meth with grey hairs lol

Whats wrong with gray hairs? I been rockin some grays since freshmen year in highschool....
mad.gif
lol

that meth piece aint gonna last long the way he acts at shows - walking thru crowds, climbing speaker towers, crowd surfing, stag diving etc etc -

I'm pretty sure he takes it off and gives it to his DJ or someone else before doing that, if he doesn't then that's nuts.
laugh.gif

I remember reading/hearing that Meth had a chain or a watch snatched off at a concert before because he was leaning into the crowd too much and somebody tookit... great fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by meth68

meth with grey hairs lol

Whats wrong with gray hairs? I been rockin some grays since freshmen year in highschool....
mad.gif
lol
Lol at this exchange.

Dudes username is meth, has a WU avy and was offended by the grey hair comment. If one didnt know any better....

I wanna say obamas watch is an omega speedmaster but then again I wanna say its some cheap off brand watch

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by meth68

meth with grey hairs lol

mad.gif
lol
Lol at this exchange.

Dudes username is meth, has a WU avy and was offended by the grey hair comment. If one didnt know any better....
You never know these days with the blogs and twitter heads poppin up everywhere. Mr. Noble says whats up
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is Obama's watch
usssa550.jpg

The Secret Service chronograph given to Senator Obama by the Secret Service agents is a private label watch available only in the Secret Service employees' store. The watch is manufactured for the Secret Service store by Jorg Gray, and appears in the Jorg Gray online catalog as the JGC6500 Chronograph. The chronograph is made in China, with a Japanese movement.

This Secret Service chronograph sells for approximately $210 in the employees' store. This store is operated by the United States Secret Service Employee Recreation Association ("ERA"), and all profits from the store go to charities supported by the ERA. The employees' store is not open to the public; accordingly, these "Barack Obama Secret Service Chronographs" are destined to remain scarce among the chronograph collectors.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

?anyone see bow wows iced out gshock right now on bet 106&park? pics?
that's snuggles from prestigous' watch... he's probably styling bow wow or something.

Back
Top Bottom