**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

charity5.jpg
charity2-e1271176101482.jpg

Did he really think this would work?
charity-e1271176339280.jpg

you know he gave dude the mean brush-off like he didn't even exist
laugh.gif

dude is the last person id approach if i was ever to see him out.....it's almost guaranteed that he'd be on some
grin.gif
type %%$ lol

lol dudes love Jay's Style...

anyways anyone know where I can get a decent gold Jesus piece for around $2K? I'd love a cuban link but i know they're pricey

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Aair16

FYI, the pictures of the smaller fully iced crosses by IF & Co do them NO JUSTICE!

I got one off them just a few weeks back in rose gold and it is amazing..

I picked it up to wear as a more subtle look when I didn't want to throw the Jesus piece on and go extra...

once I got the cross I sold my Jesus piece the next day!

I emailed info@ifandco, they got back to me that day, I sent a paypal payment and had the cross the next day..no joke!

Dont hesitate to hit them up, the price will surprise you and quality of the stones and customer service is crazy!

thanks for your reply, thats great that if&co works that fast! rose gold would look sooooo nice! got pics?

Tre,
what i meant by wasting someones time is that i didnt want to call the store and waste their time because i am not ready to buy, yet.  they could be dealing with someone else that is ready to buy...all im saying..Thanks for your input though. I'll keep that in mind when i get a lil closer to purchasing something.

-J23C
Shoot an email...again your just asking a price- then you have a ballpark and you know about where you need to be- not like your asking them to draw you up a custom charm then saying forget it-

aair - there was no point in posting that without pix
laugh.gif

and i bet that kid came up off Jay - no way jay didnt hit him with at least a C

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

man i cant F with jay anymore.
he shoulda had a smile on his face.
he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.
some cats on here like that too lol.
is that what happens when all hustlers turn 40?

somebody figure out the math for me... cuz i think i got it down...

jewlry + rims + nice jays + fitted = a bunch of breezys?

he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.
all that from like 2 pix?

again i seriously doubt he just snubbed dude- esp with cams around and all that....for all we know he was in the middle of a sentence-

" nah i'm good with the candy but here's a stack, keep doing your thing"

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

If your going to be mad, then be mad at who ever made his jeans.

Originally Posted by handullz

somebody figure out the math for me... cuz i think i got it down...

jewlry + rims + nice jays + fitted = a bunch of breezys?

I got you.

confidence + style + mouthpiece = breezys

lol jacobs are played out as it is then you had to go with the yellow/white combo?? thats wack... go all white or all yellow..

Originally Posted by rakim

lol jacobs are played out as it is then you had to go with the yellow/white combo?? thats wack... go all white or all yellow..

indifferent.gif
 i still like jacob watches, and the 2 tone is still
pimp.gif
 imo  

and thats not my watch thats from ebay

Back
Top Bottom