**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by handullz

somebody figure out the math for me... cuz i think i got it down...

jewlry + rims + nice jays + fitted = a bunch of breezys?

I got you.

confidence + style + mouthpiece = breezys

word, word, word...

but i see cats w/ this equation...

jewlry - mouthpiece + (rims in inches x how dark the tint is) + nice clothes + baby mama drama = #%*$+!@.... lol...

lol....

word, word, word...

jewlry - mouthpiece + (rims in inches x how dark the tint is) + nice clothes + baby mama drama = #%*$+!@.... lol...

lol....

Another variation of that equation is...

jewelry + a  bad chick w/a mouthpiece - your mouthpiece + an easily impressed broad = a threeway

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Somebody let me kno where to get a good jesus piece and cuban for 2K or so!...

Please... :smile:

if 2000s your budget and you want a nice mold and a nice cuban your gonna gave to get a silver setup

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Did he really think this would work?

charity-e1271176339280.jpg
man i cant F with jay anymore.
he shoulda had a smile on his face.
he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.
some cats on here like that too lol.
is that what happens when all hustlers turn 40?
If your going to be mad, then be mad at who ever made his jeans.

How you gonna judge the whole scenario over one picture?? There is no telling what the dude said to Jay... If Jay was kickin it and smiling with him before that or whatever... you just made up a whole scenario of what went down over one still shot.... cmon man.... dudes really don't wanna like Jay

somebody figure out the math for me... cuz i think i got it down...

jewlry + rims + nice jays + fitted = a bunch of breezys?

I got you.

confidence + style + mouthpiece = breezys

smokin.gif
word

pimp.gif
reke and that jacob watch

word, word, word...

lol....

jewelry + a  bad chick w/a mouthpiece - your mouthpiece + an easily impressed broad = a threeway

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.
all that from like 2 pix?

again i seriously doubt he just snubbed dude- esp with cams around and all that....for all we know he was in the middle of a sentence-

" nah i'm good with the candy but here's a stack, keep doing your thing"

QFT.
How you just gonna assume all that from a couple of pics?  Sheesh.

pimp.gif
General Johnson wrote:

word, word, word...

lol....

bottles+Kush+girls=NO MONEY 4 NEW SET UP

The hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

pimp.gif
General Johnson wrote:

word, word, word...

lol....

bottles+Kush+girls=NO MONEY 4 NEW SET UP

laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

The hell are you talking about?

lord knows...

Originally Posted by buginout1993

qn7kgn.jpg

pimp.gif

Whats the price on that jacob??guessing $250,000?? more??anyone know poster???On his site no prices might of been said. Looks booty.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Jay with the closed fist, im surprised you guys miss that
smh.gif

This will go over everyones head, no h o m o.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Originally Posted by buginout1993

pimp.gif

Whats the price on that jacob??guessing $250,000?? more??anyone know poster???On his site no prices might of been said. Looks booty.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

what are you talking about? i sent you the ebay link

Not bad looks just a little off so to say in picture but it must be with some sort of baby dimple affect . nice price. Not that ive seened in person

Why? Doesn't most everybody avoid those guys? Why should Jay be required to act any differently because he's a celebrity or because he used to hustle? Hell, the fact that he used to hustle is probably exactly why he avoided that guy because he knows that he's just looking for a come up.

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

imo thats messed up

Why/ jay-z is out in the open, worth a lot of money, and clearly has to protect himself. Hes an asset...why walk around with security? he has to prevent any imminent threat. Ya'll are being stupid. its the same if a fan walks up trying to get an autograph on the street. It'd be nice but you gotta know that you just can't be up selling items to people like that. I just hope kid didn't go home and delete his whole jigga library

Back
Top Bottom