**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

im horrible at taking pics...glistens like water..icebox
pimp.gif

NICE.
See, I'm glad I'm 4 hours away from the shop bc I'd spend too much time/money down there...

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Whats icebox? Is it a 1 store only in california or something? Just wondering they have nice stuff.

Jewelry store based out of Atlanta...
Two of the heads post on here (Mo and Zahir).

Both young guys doing their thing.
Thanks for the info. Thats whatsup. They have really nice jewelry

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Whats icebox? Is it a 1 store only in california or something? Just wondering they have nice stuff.

Jewelry store based out of Atlanta...
Two of the heads post on here (Mo and Zahir).

Both young guys doing their thing.
Never knew that. I'll definitely holla at them when I get my bread up. Always wondered if the "A" had a decent jeweler.
pimp.gif
Nice work guys

Originally Posted by treewing

Damn...

71e15e4fc76d7c68dda2ff0fff3d33b06a18a30.jpg

My soul hurts...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
.... how much would something like this run?

from now on is it possible for people when they post pictures to add the ballpark value of the item pictured?  Say if i was to post these two crosses, i would say between 1500-3000 each, or something along those lines..

i think this would help some of the guys on here wanting to get into starter shines and know how much to save, what to expect to pay etc...

-J23C

Originally Posted by buginout1993

if your interested in them email or call if&co. the yellow gold one is clean though

i would, but im not trying to waste anyones time at those stores...I'm looking at getting into something soon but it would be nice to get prices from people if they happen to know around what price to pay for something... i agree though, that yellow gold one is super clean

-J23C

anyone got any upclose pics of BG's piece? looks cool but not sure if the piece was done good. some of you guys might like it.

anyone got any upclose pics of BG's piece? looks cool but not sure if the piece was done good. some of you guys might like it.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

if your interested in them email or call if&co. the yellow gold one is clean though

i would, but im not trying to waste anyones time at those stores...I'm looking at getting into something soon but it would be nice to get prices from people if they happen to know around what price to pay for something... i agree though, that yellow gold one is super clean

-J23C
how is it wasting someones time to ask a price? its a store...i mean maybe if your asking every 5 mins for all types of random items...but tell them what you like - what your budget is etc and ask for a price range...

email or call the main store...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

-J23C
how is it wasting someones time to ask a price? its a store...i mean maybe if your asking every 5 mins for all types of random items...but tell them what you like - what your budget is etc and ask for a price range...

absolutely. they get paid for their time. call em and ask.

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by Kingtre

-J23C

absolutely. they get paid for their time. call em and ask.
laugh.gif
i don't understand it- i mean yea if you PM ben you might not get a quick answer...but email or call the store....same with icebox-

i get PMs all the time asking for prices or what i "think" something would cost
laugh.gif

FYI, the pictures of the smaller fully iced crosses by IF & Co do them NO JUSTICE!

I got one off them just a few weeks back in rose gold and it is amazing..

I picked it up to wear as a more subtle look when I didn't want to throw the Jesus piece on and go extra...

once I got the cross I sold my Jesus piece the next day!

I emailed info@ifandco, they got back to me that day, I sent a paypal payment and had the cross the next day..no joke!

Dont hesitate to hit them up, the price will surprise you and quality of the stones and customer service is crazy!

Originally Posted by Aair16

FYI, the pictures of the smaller fully iced crosses by IF & Co do them NO JUSTICE!

I picked it up to wear as a more subtle look when I didn't want to throw the Jesus piece on and go extra...

I emailed info@ifandco, they got back to me that day, I sent a paypal payment and had the cross the next day..no joke!

Dont hesitate to hit them up, the price will surprise you and quality of the stones and customer service is crazy!

you have pics of your jesus? and what color diamond you have in the cross?

Originally Posted by Aair16

thanks for your reply, thats great that if&co works that fast! rose gold would look sooooo nice! got pics?

Tre,
what i meant by wasting someones time is that i didnt want to call the store and waste their time because i am not ready to buy, yet.  they could be dealing with someone else that is ready to buy...all im saying..Thanks for your input though. I'll keep that in mind when i get a lil closer to purchasing something.

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom