**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

just look at the band of the watch thats 59 bucks and Baltimore's,

THe 59 dollar one has a black band, when Baltimore has a white band

right, because you cant change bands on watches.

and aquamasters are still garbadge watches 
smh.gif
 at you saying its custom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

smh.gif
 at you saying its custom
laugh.gif

Im not even talking about the band the face details. You can think that about aquamasters i like my watch and i dont care if other ppl dont. It is custom I was at the jewelry store and custom ordered the one i wanted. PPL ON HERE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by buginout1993

smh.gif
 at you saying its custom
laugh.gif

Im not even talking about the band the face details. You can think that about aquamasters i like my watch and i dont care if other ppl dont. It is custom I was at the jewelry store and custom ordered the one i wanted. PPL ON HERE
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

let the dude live, it's his watch.
Thank you everyone is quick to flame me. Im not a millionaire like everyone else. I love my watch if i wanted a Johnny Dang custom bling watch I wouldve got it but i have other priorities. I was just trying to share but i guess you can never be nice on here because 98% are gonna have something rude to say.

Those are the same watches. All of those middle-of-the-mall brands are virtually the same: aquamaster, technomaster, jojo, joe rodeo, etc. The "jewelers" who sell those usually tell you it's "custom" because you go through their catalog and take whatever prefabricated pieces the vendor has and pick the ones you want. Not trying to hate, but that's how those things typically go.

this dude said he coulda got more diamonds if he wanted to....
well why did you cap off the number of diamonds at 7?
7 stones and over 1900 metal studs?

to keep it funky, i thought you posted that picture as a joke.
and the watch with the black band was a aquamaster also.
exact same watch bro. lol.

1z6aanl.jpg

this is what you were going for i think.

No the one in the other pic has a similar logo but it says super techno. That one is a copy of mine. That watch is nice but its too ridiculously icy for me to wear at work and what not. I wanted something like the one i got. Like I said I couldve dropped bread for one like that, but i would rather use it for my new house and a car i am looking to buy. Im happy with my watch and im not afraid to beat it up. Its just temporary for a while but eventually I will upgrade. I will seek advice from some of you guys when i reach that road.

I posted this yesterday, but it seems like my post disappeared.
Here's my recent contributions...

Right now...
2lzxvb.jpg

Coming Wednesday...
(my kid tags lurking in background)
65s8x0.jpg

All courtesy of Icebox.
I apologize if my original post comes through too.

Originally Posted by pdot

I posted this yesterday, but it seems like my post disappeared.
Here's my recent contributions...

Right now...

Coming Wednesday...
(my kid tags lurking in background)
65s8x0.jpg

All courtesy of Icebox.
I apologize if my original post comes through too.
why arre your kid tags in the showcase? when you dont wear them icebox keeps them?

Don't feed the troll guys Baltimore is a clown he owns NOTHING, dude claims to have a GTR ZR1 Viper, STi, s2k and a cobalt ss all which are not street legal.
laugh.gif

Oh and he's only 18 too.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Don't feed the troll guys Baltimore is a clown he owns NOTHING, dude claims to have a GTR ZR1 Viper, STi, s2k and a cobalt ss all which are not street legal.
laugh.gif

Oh and he's only 18 too.
OK lets end this. I am 22 i have a dodge durango and cobalt. I never said i have a gtrzr1vipersti whatever. I asked a simple question which was "what is icebox". If you didnt want to help me then dont post. Stop harassing me in every damn thread. Seriously im getting tired of this Ive done nothing wrong and never made those claims. Get your facts straight and grow up. Youre acting like youre the one whos 18.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Whats icebox? Is it a 1 store only in california or something? Just wondering they have nice stuff.

Jewelry store based out of Atlanta...
Two of the heads post on here (Mo and Zahir).

Both young guys doing their thing.

Back
Top Bottom